Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since i had a lot of positive comments and the car got quite a bit of attention at yesterdays RR @ Awesome (Cheers people!)

I thought i'd post a couple of new pics for those who aren't familiar with my car, and also for those who are!

It's been some months since my last update so i figured what the hell, why not!

I hope you like the pics, and as always, good or bad, comments will be greatly appreciated! [:p]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
'tis always a pleasure attending meets in your fine chariot sir!

I have to say it's also one of the cleanest mk4s I know on here, I don't think I've ever seen a speck of dirt inside or out, and he even makes me wipe my feet before getting in :eek:P It's even more worthy as you've done all the work yourself to keep costs down. Respec' ;o)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Ryan,

I have always liked your car. The black grille and mirrors works really wheel with the silver colour of your car.

What next? Are you going to join the ever growing world of black alloys?[;)] There seemed to be alot of mk.ivs at Awesome on black alloys yesterday.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What next? Are you going to join the ever growing world of black alloys?[;)]
I did give it some serious consideration, but wanted 19" LM's if i was going to do it, and at nearly ?3000 i think i'll give it a miss! [:'(]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Great looking car, and I was so pleased to finally see it in the flesh at the rolling road day:

I must apologise that it did take me a while to put together your name and username and twig who you are... sorry I'm just slow at times[:$]

I'll see you in March mate.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
He even makes me wipe my feet before getting in
Great to hear..... I make people do the same...LOL...LOL...LOL...[:D]
[:cool:] You make people wash their hands, hoover their clothes, before wiping their feet and getting into yours [;)]

(I jest naturally, but yesterday was funny [:D])

C

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Wow, great looking car - those are some nice mods. Is it just the
angle, or do the mirrors look quite 'droopy' like they're pointing to
the ground?

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Wow, great looking car - those are some nice mods. Is it just the angle, or do the mirrors look quite 'droopy' like they're pointing to the ground?
I think it's the line of the bottom of the drivers door window disecting the bottom of the wing mirror and it creates an optical illusion.. I think !

·
Registered
213 Posts
Lovely lovely lovely car! That does look like the mirrors are drooping a bit, think its just angle of pic and optical illusion!

This is how I want my car to look!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Is that the anni kit on your car Ryan, minus the fitting of the spolier? You've got the look I want to achieve on my golf, it looks great!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.