Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[+o(]

SHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Well its not every day you get to say this. My car is at the garage so can't get out the house, rang all me mates....I have just won £67,000!

Won the jackpot on jackpotjoy which I was only doing because I had some credit in there from a while back.

I'm shaking like a mad person, feel sick, smoked about 20 **** in the last hour. Have rang them and they have confirmed it. Gonna take about 2 weeks for me to recieve a cheque. [:D]

What can I say?

Now, I need ideas for nice cars people, around 12k which I'm prepared to pay cash for [:D][:D][:D]

You think I'm kidding? Wouldn't be typing this if I had a car to get out! However, probably not wise to drive in my current condition!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
You jammy git!! Congrats though, bet it feels great!  So soon after buying a house too, bet that's half your mortgage paid off!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You jammy git!! Congrats though, bet it feels great! So soon after buying a house too, bet that's half your mortgage paid off!
Well it's not sunk in yet obviously. Keep parading round the house like a lost puppy wondering what on earth to do! It's quite good that I don't have the car! Would be lethal on the roads at the moment!

2 week nervous wait now. Got to wait until monday for an e-mail off them for proof of identity and stuff, then send that off, as soon as they have cleared it, they will send a cheque, then I bank it (with a big big smile on my face) and wait another 4 days.

When I see it in my account, I think it might sink in! At the moment, all I can think of is 'what if they dont pay it'.

My mortgage is £32,000.....Only got 25% of the house. So would pay that off, but that already ran through my mind and with people saying lows are gonna happen, dont think it would be wise.

If I get it, mum and dad are going on holiday..erm, dunno what else really! It's 3 years wages up front!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
OMG, you lucky git! gotta hand it to you though, well done! Hope u get the cheque and u calm down! i would be the same though!

congratulations [H]

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
Well done! A post like this anongside your placemats post reminds me of Del Buy after he won the millions still wanting to get a few quid from some stuff he had which was lying around!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done! A post like this anongside your placemats post reminds me of Del Buy after he won the millions still wanting to get a few quid from some stuff he had which was lying around!!!!!!
LOL well that was before this! Like I say, aint got a car today, so thought I would do contructive things, then got bored so sat on the computer and logged in to play some old credit!

Theres something inside me saying I won't get it though!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Congratulations mate!

I have won 7,100 quid before on Stanjames and was absolutely over the moon.. but 60 grand in your bank account! wow.

What are you going to buy?

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations mate! I have won 7,100 quid before on Stanjames and was absolutely over the moon.. but 60 grand in your bank account! wow.

What are you going to buy?
Haven't a clue! Will think about that if they don't find some kind of loophole where they don't send the cheque! I'm extremely dubious at the moment, even though it's been confirmed. Apparently I need to produce a lot of evidence as to who I am first. It's just niggling me at the moment.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
You lucky git!!!!!

My mortgage is £32,000.....Only got 25% of the house. So would pay that off, but that already ran through my mind and with people saying lows are gonna happen, dont think it would be wise.
Don't be daft, pay it off now. Or better still, buy the rest of it, or even better still, move and put £30-40k down on something else. You have a golden opportunity here most would kill for!

[:)]

·
Registered
249 Posts
You lucky sod!!!!! Well done, not every day you get new's like that! [:D][:D]

Will be handy to pay off some of your mortgage, also think a nice M3 could be needed...... first things first though, get yourself down to your local pub and start celebrating, enjoy it! [:p][<:eek:)]

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Well done that man !!!! Hope it all goes well for you ( you could buy us all a mug if they go into production [:p])
LOL [:D]

Well done Graham, you lucky lucky sod!

I'd get that mortgage paid off, or buy some more of the house if you only got 25%. Or sell and move, with a bigger deposit.

Nice one, very happy for ya mate [H]

1 - 20 of 119 Posts