Bluetooth

Picking it up Monday hopefully [:)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
OMG [:O]

Nice one Mike! That looks absolutely amazing. Glad to see you are doing well for yourself [mo]

How old are you now? 24? I think most people would agree that that's *pretty* good going for a 24 year old!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
That is one beauty of a car.. i knew it was just time before you baught one.. as i knew you loved m3's [:p]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I've considered one in the past but I'm put off by the warranty issue and the fact that the new one comes out soon.  What was it that talked yourself round that or as your post suggests, did you just think 'ah feck it'?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Guessed u would after your 'never testdrive an M3... or else u'll want one post!!'

Well done, sure u'll enjoy it. Some pics under the bonnet would be nice!!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
ooowwwww..... nice car.

Dread to think what you pay for insurance. Arent they group 20?

i had a quote on one a while back..... was more expensive to insure than a group 20 evo 8

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers guys

How old are you now? 24?
LOL yeah Im 24... its actually costing me the same per month as the 330 did so quite chuffed.

I've considered one in the past but I'm put off by the warranty issue
Its got manufacturers and approved used car warranty on it, and I generally don't keep cars more than a year so not worried. New one is 2 years away and demand for M cars is always pretty strong, so should be ok. Wouldn't buy one out of warranty though, looked at loads.

Yes they are...got it down to £1300 so far. First time I have ever paid over £1k for insurance...not happy but got to....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Lovely car Mike, had a feeling it wouldn't be too long[;)]...

are you still in London?

My insurance is over 1K for the bora... the wonders of only just starting my own policy!

I think I will in the Bora for a fair time still, specially as I return to the relms of student budgets!

All the best,

Inaam

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Yes they are...got it down to £1300 so far. First time I have ever paid over £1k for insurance...not happy but got to....
£1300....... thats a steal!!![:D] (even more so considering your not as old as me!)
Im nearly 27 and for me it would be over £2000 (evo 8 was around £1800)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Nice Choice !!!!!..

Just one quick question though ,, Is the last Picture so shaky because of excitment of owning the car or because of something else [:p]

Jay

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just one quick question though ,, Is the last Picture so shaky because of excitment of owning the car or because of something else [:p]
LOL I didn't take the pictures, that was the dealer...

If you are after a performance map, www.bmeuroservice.com pop it into our place . you know you want to
Thanks mate, may be a while though...333BHP is enough for me for quite some time I think! [:S]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
who's given you a quote of £1300..... sounds mega cheap.[:D]
Bell do something called FlexiBell. You can play with the quote online - everything from adding drivers to changing excesses etc to see the effect on price. The way it should be IMO! You are right, everyone else wants £2k+.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts