Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
im sorry but the person who did this to the poor golf should be hung drawn and quartered!!!
Im sorry but i'd prefer it if they were not quarted because this involves the body being chopped into 4 bits and spread at the 4 compass points about this country and i live near the most easterly point and that would mean that 25% of this person would be buried near my golf and some of their modding skills might seep into my car [:O]

Local legend has it that part of William Wallis is buried under the Birds Eyes factory here

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i keep seeing this car on ebay. its been on for ages NO ONE WANTS IT cos its nasty i think all boyracers overthe top bodykits look naff on golfs....................BUY a saxo or fiesta if u wanna do that type of stuff .......sorry to the guy who owns it but its just not nice............theres a red golf on uk-mkivs with a different look bodykit whihc actual looks nice but this one on ebay is pretty sick.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bloke lives in the same place as me. I saw it parked up at a local meet and me and about 5 other mates were clearly stating how GASH it looks

poor golf, poor poor golf R.I.P.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive seen this car in notts and its quite a sight it is always parked in the city centre near a well known gay bar i think its trying to get in it really is as naff in real life as it is on screen

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
For a guy whos got good taste in other items hes selling why such bad taste in modifing cars.. i reckon this is a hacker just using someone elses account as im sure this car cant be baught and sold that much on the bay...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
742 Posts

For more pictures send me your email address.

For more information or if you've got any questions please call me on 07811250729 (Ali).(except jealous people) [:O] [:S]

oh beacuse were all so jelous!!

wonder where hes playing if hes got 'band' don't know why this would make you sell a car unless he can't fit his equipment in the back!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i think we should all take a key too his bonnet to teach him a lesson lol

only joking obviously

that poor golf cant help what the nasty nasty man did to it and has probly had his boyfriend in the back of it too

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i dunno if he meant to spell "for sell" wrong or in the wrong way SALE SALE
well i think i am right.

sports door handles what is that about?

i might phone him and tell him he is a T055£r lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts