Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm an Englishman abroad looking to give my car some English elegance that the Americans haven't done (no Burberry). I'll post up my motor and see if I can get some tips on getting her in shape. The car is staying OEM+ i'm going to fit new clear side markers and put some LB's on this weekend. Oh and clean those foggy headlights.

Cheers, Blighty

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Right hand drive conversion lol [lol-lol]

Uk bumper as everyone in the Uk wants the US bumper so guessing the US guys want the Uk one. [Y]

Union Jack on the Roof FTW or go austin powers style and full Union jack across the car

Uk front plate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a Union Jack sticker on the back and a Yorkshire shield on the dash[Y]. And as for the bumper hmm maybe not! [facepalm]. UK plate could be a wiener though..

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I've got a Union Jack sticker on the back and a Yorkshire shield on the dash
. And as for the bumper hmm maybe not!
. UK plate could be a wiener though..
Uk plate on the passenger side sun visor FTW

BTW look a tidy Mk4 mate love white Mk4's perfect for a saint george's cross.

·
Registered
515 Posts
White R32 aristo's, coilovers, anniversary splitters, camber shims, wheels spacers, black grille / badges, black mirror covers...

Just some ideas to get you started mate :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Laguna front lip and drop her on ass and deep dish alloys, smooth the body work and colour code the moulding. get out the spray cans and spray it mat black and bring some chalk to the meets and let them draw on it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts