Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe its just incase people didnt realise is was a vw so the big sticker makes it known lol

i'd like to meet the owners who do thing like this to there cars and ask them what they think looks good about it

·
Registered
615 Posts
As someone said on the thread below it....lol

"Someone has been playing too much Need for Speed Underground I think."

Poor golf, why would someone do that, bet he shops @ halfords. [+o(]

·
Registered
842 Posts
oh dear god!!! the owner of that poor car needs and good talking too, ( when i say talking i meaning kicking) think he should leave the vw scene and buy a ford

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if i had time and lots of money i'd go and buy all the chaved up and tacky mk4's like the pic and get them looking all nice again.

god i do wish i was a millionair, i'd get everyone on here to get there cars down to me and i'd pop a few mods on for ya all for free

(i wouldnt have a butler you see, just a car tuneing expert)

·
Registered
188 Posts
What a mess! [+o(] Poor little Golf...

god i do wish i was a millionair, i'd get everyone on here to get there cars down to me and i'd pop a few mods on for ya all for free
God I do wish goldgolf1.6se was a millionair!!!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
What a mess! [+o(] Poor little Golf...

God I do wish goldgolf1.6se was a millionair!!!
Yeh, if your numbers come up don't forget who your friends are lol [;)]

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if my number came up my drive would be full of vag cars. forget all your lambos etc... its all about the audi's and vw's

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
honestly i do preffer big executive saloon's like the a6 etc than a lambo. not saying i wouldnt have one but im saying i preffer something more classy

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
If money were no object an A6 wouldn't come into it would it, not when you could have an S8/PhaetonW AND an RS4 AND some exotica... 

1 - 18 of 18 Posts