Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
481 - 490 of 490 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 ·
Hi. just about to fit one of these, any way you can put the photos back on this page as they dont show

Robin
I wish I hadn't bothered now.Just wasted the last two hours thanks to those greedy w********s at Photobucket transferring my photos to Imgur and then trying but failing to get the formatting right and the table to show correctly for the wire colours.That's it I'm afraid and I really don't have the will to spend any more time on it.

Hope what is there is helpful to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Imagewerx thanks for taking the time to post these instructions and reply to questions. I have a GOLF MK4 1.6 SR 1999 with central locking and electric windows. It has the standard key without remote central locking and sometimes when I open the door via the key my electric windows just automatically go down, I know this is a issue with some Golfs and a way some theifs were able to get into cars. I have just bought a KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM K-002-1 its for a MK4 or a MK5. I have no idea how to install this and do not want to mess up the loom on my car. I have installed aftermarket speakers in my car, plus new seats, coilovers so im not a total novice but these instructions in broken English are really confusing. Any help would be most appreciated. I can link pictures of the actual item if requested. Cheers! Jay

·
Super Moderator
50,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
Hi Imagewerx thanks for taking the time to post these instructions and reply to questions. I have a GOLF MK4 1.6 SR 1999 with central locking and electric windows. It has the standard key without remote central locking and sometimes when I open the door via the key my electric windows just automatically go down, I know this is a issue with some Golfs and a way some theifs were able to get into cars. I have just bought a KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM K-002-1 its for a MK4 or a MK5. I have no idea how to install this and do not want to mess up the loom on my car. I have installed aftermarket speakers in my car, plus new seats, coilovers so im not a total novice but these instructions in broken English are really confusing. Any help would be most appreciated. I can link pictures of the actual item if requested. Cheers! Jay
Where is it 'broken English',I've just read it and it looks like perfect English to me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, i have instal the keylees entry kit in my mk4, also i want to conect the option trunk release with one 3B0959781C at the bootlid with self-construction.

I've seen something like that at this video

Ι will have to go through new cables from the kit or is there another way I can do it through CCM?

My car is golf mk4 pacific 1.4 with central lock and electric windows and the CCM is the 1C0959799.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
50,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
As detailed at the beginning,you will still have to make the connections inside one of the front doors.If your remote locking kit has a boot release output,you will need to relay it to give enough current to fire the solenoid/actuator.

481 - 490 of 490 Posts