Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Still trying to make up my mind to big turbo the anni or sell and go for the R32.

The thing is I would love a Red R but have only seen a few pictures and none ever for sale in the trader.

Anyone any ideas how many red's there was built, I remember there was a post on here b4 about the colours, I can't find it though.

[:D]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Looks quite nice doesn't it? It's a shame you don't see more like this! [:(] Am i tempting you yet? [;)][:p]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
473 Posts
Best colour IMO, stunning, and Doc's car was absolutely gorgeous, just missed your chance to buy that I think its sold now.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My anni is red and IMHO i thinks it's the best anni colour, it really stands out. If I have to change I would really prefer another Red if not then blue is going to be the next choice. I'm not quite ready to buy one yet though [:(]

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Plenty for sale if you look hard enough....poor trade-in offers could make a private buy / sale a much better option I reckon.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by Golfgirl on 12/04/2005 18:39:10

There's currently 3 on VW's database:

http://www.volkswagen.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=500571301?reid=37607&searchtype=Search

http://www.volkswagen.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=500579656?reid=123290&searchtype=Search

http://www.volkswagen.net.r66.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=500597069?reid=74690&searchtype=Search

I'm not a fan of red cars, but I think the R32 looks fantastic in red. Even more so because you never seem to see one! Doc's was just gorgeous[8D]

Shame about the first one, I did find that but looks abit of a chav mobile to me![B)]

No.2 looks very nice though[:D]

·
Registered
685 Posts
The grey ones are even rarer & they look twice as good so thats double the coolness of the rare car with the even rarer colour, far rarer than the rare red!

[/chants] GREY GREY GREY

·
Registered
336 Posts
Quote: posted by jubbly on 12/04/2005 10:02:05

The thing is I would love a Red R but have only seen a few pictures and none ever for sale in the trader.

[:D]

Not true.......mine was advertised for three weeks in autotrader from 10th March.....if you need a full picture album of the car or details of where you can find the car then PM me.....it was unique and fully loaded....[;)]

Best of luck with your search[;)]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
the red brings out the r32 bodywork nicely compared to some of the darker colours, but saying that i have a dark blue anni converted golf lol.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Quote: posted by GreenBeast on 12/04/2005 13:37:35

theres one in sittingbourne...i think its my favorite colour R

Is that the one thats quite often parked on the A2 London rd near the Billet pub?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts