Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love the tail pipe finish on the yellow Golf, prefer that to the rolled Milltek. Both cars look tasty.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by Ed on 02/01/2005 22:32:30

Love the tail pipe finish on the yellow Golf, prefer that to the rolled Milltek.

I agree, it really caught my eye.

Im having an Anni Milltek fitted next Saturday and want the tip to finish in a similar position to his.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote: posted by GaryM on 02/01/2005 22:37:40

Quote: posted by Ed on 02/01/2005 22:32:30

Love the tail pipe finish on the yellow Golf, prefer that to the rolled Milltek.

I agree, it really caught my eye.

Im having an Anni Milltek fitted next Saturday and want the tip to finish in a similar position to his.

Know what you mean, that sits in there perfectly, i think you might need to bend the hanger on the Milltek to get it to sit as snug as that though. It took a few goes at getting the one on my Golf to sit straight.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Did anyone noticed that the Silver 337 had OEM stlyle xenons, but with a single indicator and fog light?

Both cars look nice and love the pipework in the silver one for the neuspeed front mount intercooler.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Stunning - but, (and not bashing ? just envy :p) he has openly admitted to photo-shopping it. Looks like the contrast has been notched up a few bars. Colour is very rich; I think his exhaust is a full 3" GHL exhaust - very popular in the US. When it expands, and it will since those exhausts are paper-thin compare to Milltek ? I would be worried about damage to the valance and paint. I think we?ve all seen those cars where they have some tin-foil down there over the exhaust cut-out ? a la Halfords Ripspeed!

Don't know why he didn't Photoshop the front scuff on the valance though.....? Still, really nice esp. the callipers - I can see Gary umming over changing his callipers now, right? ;) I am!!

The silver 337 looks great with the Greddy FMIC. Really does look nice with the pipework on show!

Fits under the OEM bumper too - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1740616

·
Registered
771 Posts
Mmm. Really nice [^]

Loads of stunning Golfs over on VWVortex just now - just tempting me to spend more on mine!! [;)]

Good choice of wheels though [:p]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.