Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a spin in the Sussex Downs earlier. Although the standard wheel is nice to use, I wonder is the R32 item superior?

Does anyone have one for sale?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Does anyone have one for sale?

Often several on ebay. They normally sell for around the going rate. These items are still to popular to get a bargain

·
Registered
638 Posts
Woudl I assume correctly, that if you have a standard wheel, like mine, that you can remove the airbag module from it, and put in the R32 wheel? I saw a pic somewhere of the R32 wheel, that was in grey leather, do I assume correctly that it comes in black as well?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by S1R SS on 24/12/2004 16:09:25

Has anyone got a decent close up pic of a R32 or R-Line s/wheel

Here's mine:

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
The wheel is fantastic but it does have one major draw back... after you have driven with one all other cars seem to have really weedy and skinny

Definately a lovely wheel!

J.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Alan,

Very easy, if you don't fancy the job i'd easily do it for you. You have to release both airbag securing pins then remove the old wheel with a spline drive bit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We've got a final one for Sale should anyone be after a Genuine VW Boxed R32 Steering Wheel. ?249.99 + postage but we've only got one left.

Mike

VW Speed.co.uk

01962 629707

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.