Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Hot tub party @ Nosaj's very soon !!!

South East 
Tags
south east
4K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  nosaj 
#1 ·
Are u all up for a hot tub party @ Nosaj's After the next Karting event.[;)]

# For making me walk round B&Q looking for wood , Overloading my van, and having a hot tub in the garden # Lol [;)][;)]

#2 ·
LMAO

Ian i can't belive ya put this up .......lol

yer i know i did over loaded ya van , and we was walkin round B&Q for a bit , but that was coz i couldnt belive they had sold all the Turf ......

Remeber what i said to him Nah mate i don't belive ya ...ya have tons of the stuff normaly

So went to look for wood .....Not for a hot tub ....but for my frame work for the koi pool

yes the 6.10 ft x 4ft x 4.4 ft heated koi pool that im building in my 7ft x 7ft shed ........

but now ya come to think if it a hot tub dont sound a bad idea ......lol..............[;)]

#6 ·
Ian..............[:mad:]....... look what ya have people thinking now .....you wait till i see you ....[:mad:]

its a koi pool ....as im starting up my import export sales again for koi carp

but if ya wana use it as a hot tub ......ya will end up swimming with the fishies ..lol

Cat i always ....do things to tempt people to the events down here in sunny essex .....[;)]

#17 ·
Forget the water level, with that lot
aboard I'd be concerned about the supporting structure, otherwise you'd
end up in Australia.
Agreed [+o(] Graham in the yellow there is making me look like some sort of super model - keep it up G [;)]

No fear, I'd have to sit opposite you to keep you balanced out [;)] [:p]

C
lmao

well theres some weight there already ..just the water weights 2.6 tones a little over 500 Gallons
And we wonder why we've got a bloody water shortage! [:O]

C

#20 ·
Forget the water level, with that lot aboard I'd be concerned about the supporting structure, otherwise you'd end up in Australia.
Agreed [+o(] Graham in the yellow there is making me look like some sort of super model - keep it up G [;)]

No fear, I'd have to sit opposite you to keep you balanced out [;)] [:p]

C
lmao

well theres some weight there already ..just the water weights 2.6 tones a little over 500 Gallons
And we wonder why we've got a bloody water shortage! [:O]

C
i havent filled it up YET .............. Water shortage what water shortage .....

Theres plenty of water still in my pipes ............[:D] lol

#25 ·
lmao @ you lot ....

the linner is going in to tonight and a slow gentle fill .........[;)]

i shall be takin some pics later ......of the completed Koi Pool or a you lot like to think ....lol

Oh and just to let ya know there will be an event at my house soon

As soon as the garden is finished and koi pool aka (hot tub)

Will be having a BBQ & a Few Drinks for the official opening of the garden ...lol

Will keep ya updated for those who wana come ...................[:D]

lol i am now going to phone the starter of this thread ......................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.