Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are u all up for a hot tub party @ Nosaj's After the next Karting event.[;)]

# For making me walk round B&Q looking for wood , Overloading my van, and having a hot tub in the garden # Lol [;)][;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
LMAO

Ian i can't belive ya put this up .......lol

yer i know i did over loaded ya van , and we was walkin round B&Q for a bit , but that was coz i couldnt belive they had sold all the Turf ......

Remeber what i said to him Nah mate i don't belive ya ...ya have tons of the stuff normaly

So went to look for wood .....Not for a hot tub ....but for my frame work for the koi pool

yes the 6.10 ft x 4ft x 4.4 ft heated koi pool that im building in my 7ft x 7ft shed ........

but now ya come to think if it a hot tub dont sound a bad idea ......lol..............[;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
PMSL I hope it's big enough for everybody J [;)]

Can't see the pics tho - what's that all about dammit!!!

C

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Ian..............[:mad:]....... look what ya have people thinking now .....you wait till i see you ....[:mad:]

its a koi pool ....as im starting up my import export sales again for koi carp

but if ya wana use it as a hot tub ......ya will end up swimming with the fishies ..lol

Cat i always ....do things to tempt people to the events down here in sunny essex .....[;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Well this was us at last years wrestling event.

Posted Image

Can't wait for the hot tub personally! We need a girl to make us look good and were sorted.

CKB, i think balancing out is a damn good idea. We'll have to keep an eye on the water level [:D][;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Forget the water level, with that lot
aboard I'd be concerned about the supporting structure, otherwise you'd
end up in Australia.
Agreed [+o(] Graham in the yellow there is making me look like some sort of super model - keep it up G [;)]

No fear, I'd have to sit opposite you to keep you balanced out [;)] [:p]

C
lmao

well theres some weight there already ..just the water weights 2.6 tones a little over 500 Gallons
And we wonder why we've got a bloody water shortage! [:O]

C

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Hey its my good deed for the year [:D]

Anyway, your not looking too good yourself there in the green, the "shock" look at the fact that you have just found it is not a good look! [;)]

Anyone invited that new girl on the ugly mug thread to the hot tub!? [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Mark would ban my sorry arse if I made the reply I wanna to that mate [:p]

I'll try remember to mail it you later!

C

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Forget the water level, with that lot aboard I'd be concerned about the supporting structure, otherwise you'd end up in Australia.
Agreed [+o(] Graham in the yellow there is making me look like some sort of super model - keep it up G [;)]

No fear, I'd have to sit opposite you to keep you balanced out [;)] [:p]

C
lmao

well theres some weight there already ..just the water weights 2.6 tones a little over 500 Gallons
And we wonder why we've got a bloody water shortage! [:O]

C
i havent filled it up YET .............. Water shortage what water shortage .....

Theres plenty of water still in my pipes ............[:D] lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts