Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Hose that connects to bottom of coolant sensor

252 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Ruined_brain
Hi guys anyone know the name/code for the hose that comes out of the bottom of the coolant flange/temp sensor..
Thank you
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Hood Automotive design Vehicle
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
use one of the online parts catalogues...there or plenty about that will allow you to find the OEM part number.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts