Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks,ive finally got myself sorted,so this is the one. Ive decided to keep the date strictly to pm's only,to ensure we dont get any unwanted welcome parties![H]. Members currently attending; me(V6DKO),Gary Cundliffe,tillytdi,austin21,curley,beddie & Emma,kiz. Please confirm your interest either in this thread,or by pm,Cheers,Paul.[Y] OK PEOPLE,MEETING POINT; Little Chef at the end of the M56,at the roundabout with the chester/heswall road,Time;10.30am.[Y]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Howdie Boys and Girls! [:D]

Not been on here for a few weeks partially becuse the Anni found a new home and I've been driving around in the ' sky blue roller skate' better known as a 1cc 1/2 bhp Micra! awaiting delivery of my Audi.........however...the days of being truely embarrased by chav'd up nova's is over because I pick up the new car tomorow! and I will have a nice new A3 Tdi Sline on my drive :)

Therefore....... it's about time I showed my face..and my new blingy bling wheels..and I would be up for a meet depending on dates and times.....Hope everybody is OK!

Tom

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I could well be up for this depending on dates.... seeing as I forgot about the last one Kiz organised, it'd be rude not to.

Ethel.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ethel,you have pm! Be good to see you mate,we missed the 'finger monkey' topic of conversation at the last meet!! Although waggzy introduced us to his 'smoke ring sausage'!!! See what you miss when you dont turn up,lol's. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
If i havent run the Audi in by the time this is going i will be in the Golf..[:O]

Im not getting left for dead by you lot, driving like a granny is doing my head in.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Paul just got your PM

Damn that smoke ring sausage bites hard [cry]

Just let me know what dates you got in mind an ill get back to ya....more than likely be there tho [Y]

Stu

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Paul just got your PM

Damn that smoke ring sausage bites hard [cry]

Just let me know what dates you got in mind an ill get back to ya....more than likely be there tho [Y]

Stu
Hey Stu,you have to be careful what you talk about at these meets![:O] Lol's. Ive pm'd you the date,just let me know if youre ok for it mate? Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Paul,

Got the PM - might be tricky as my missus is off working in Belgium/Stockholm leaving the same day. I'll see what I can swing, she's never usually biffy.

·
Registered
742 Posts
looking forward to this has anyone got ideas of where there is to eat on the way round or where the meet up place is going to be?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts