Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
As you said, it won't be to everyone's taste but it's yours that matters! [:)]

I also agree with getting it lowered and some centre caps, but i'm sure you'll find plenty of advice from others here aswell. [;)]

Welcome to the forum! [Y]

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
love it mate.very very nice.

where abouts are you? would like to see it in the flesh at a show or meet.!

how about a few cheap mods...some 15mm spacers on the rear / mkv rear wiper / lexus RX4(large off roader) short aerial ?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
isnt that a rover colour? looks good to me as said could do with
lowering, and I reckon some black seats that colors looks nice but
doesnt quite sit nice with beige seats it all looks a bit .......
Rover.... LOL good effort though

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
wow love the colour! Once it's lowered it will look even better.. I reckon you should lose the badboy bonnet or get it welded properly like MRK IVs

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the opinions folks.

The interior aint beige lol , its been retrimmed in white leather , thats the two pics that didnt show. The full gallery is www.urbanracing.net/ross/dave

Think the colour is something from the rage illusion range , the pics dont really show the flip , goes from purple to green/blue/gold.

·
Registered
811 Posts
stunning colour!!! how on earth did you get that badboy spoiler to fit?? doesnt it stop the bonnet release from popping out the front? if you have any pics of the bonnet open i would be most gratefull as i have one of those spoilers and i was gonna throw it away as i thought it would never fit lol

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

I love the Chartere front bumper (however it's spelt)

Cool car just needs to be lowered a little more to get the tyres closer to the arches...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Stunning car mate, liking the flip paint a lot, oly thing left as i can
see is lower it as a lot of people have said. great car again. [y]

Sonny

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The interior is standard afaik , just re-trimmed.

The bonnet extension does make it a bit difficult to reach the bonnet catch but its no too bad.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
The interior is standard afaik , just re-trimmed.

The bonnet extension does make it a bit difficult to reach the bonnet catch but its no too bad.
Who did your re trim?

Do you have any pictures? (i'm not sure if you have posted any as two of the pictures do not seem to work on my computer)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice motor, I dont like the badboy bonnet cover tho.... It would look far better if it was the full metal bonnet if you know what i mean. That apart it looks well .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts