Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first chance hollyoaks on e4 tonight looks loads different to what it use to look like i dont like the new feel of it i cant spott the difference its just summing i cant put my finger on????? has anyone else noticed the difference? or is it just me.............lex

·
Registered
40 Posts
yep it did, looks like its been filmed differently, looked almost 'live' (oh crap,,,,now everyone knows i watch hollyoaks ;-) )

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Damn, yeah I thought the same!

There seemed to be loads more shadows and it looked grainier than normal?? Like when Only Fools and Horses used to go off set (outside etc)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I noticed that too.

Seemed very different....as tho it has lost that "ambience / atmosphere"

Almost made it seem amateur!

PS: Who likes Max's wife Claire?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nancy, sarah, and louise ..................dam they are fine ,, claire is too much of a B!&*H to like,,,, poor max

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Dont really know any of the girls names from tottyoaks, but a few of them are fine! Mandy was one of them i think! [;)][:D]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what about the old claire who left there was suddenly a new claire a while ago it took me a while to figure out who she was but she was fine too, mandy was the hottest and becca seems very much more reachable cos of shes seeing a 17 year old :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts