1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cos' Tabsy is a comin' home!

Bought this lil' beauty yesterday:

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=197122785

She's mint - not a scratch on her. Last owner only used it on Sundays [Y] which, as a result, means its only got 16k on the clock.

Pick her up hopefully next Saturday. Just in time for the GTI show the week after.

It's nice to be back [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Sweet!

Now all you need to do is get the bodyshop in to spray paint her yellow. Would look spot on then! [:D]

Take it your keeping the Rover

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thats looks mint Tabs. Red Annis look awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing it at the Donington GTI show.  So what plans do you have for it?

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Nice one man, it looks like it's been worth the wait! [:D] see you in it at the next meet then

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats looks mint Tabs. Red Annis look awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing it at the Donington GTI show. So what plans do you have for it?
All I can say is it will be low and Euro. But it won't be ready until the show season next year.... [:D]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one man, it looks like it's been worth the wait! [:D] see you in it at the next meet then
Tell me about it! I've been dubless for about nine months [:O] But I've learnt some big lessons along the way...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
That's reet bo that is, Monsieur Tabron !

Glad to see you didn't get swayed to the dark side.... I'm still not a fan of anni rims though. Lookin forward to seein it's progression to euroness !

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell me about it! I've been dubless for about nine months [:O] But I've learnt some big lessons along the way...
obviously not..........diesels way better! ;-p
lol I'm still keeping the Jalopy so I've at least got the best of both worlds [:p]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's reet bo that is, Monsieur Tabron !

Glad to see you didn't get swayed to the dark side.... I'm still not a fan of anni rims though. Lookin forward to seein it's progression to euroness !
I'm not keen on them either. They'll be the first thing to get changed. I'll need some rims for over the winter so I'll be picking them up soon.

The RC's will be going into storage until the car is sold (probably three years time)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I'm not keen on them either. They'll be the first thing to get
changed. I'll need some rims for over the winter so I'll be picking
them up soon.

The RC's will be going into storage until the car is sold (probably three years time)
...you did have them on your GTI though (albeit with a different finish!)

Do you have a whole host of bodywork and other bits ready to bolt onto it then? [;)]

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.