Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while chaps!!!

How are all you NW peeps doing? I must say it's been a while and i've missed ya, but i haven't forgot you all!

Anyway, t'is the season of cheer and goodwill almost... Whatever that means! ;-) And i was just wondering how many of you would be up for venturing out for a good ol' xmas drink with me at the Ram?

Now i know some of you have been before and although it's a little out of the ordinary routine of the Romper, but you know where it is regardless and i'm sure you would enjoy it all the same!!

I thought it would be nice to see you all you familiar faces again because it's been a while, so if you fancy it just let me know who's interested and feel free to organise an appropriate date amongst yourselves, Now i'm easy (no puns please!) so let me know what's best for you lot

I'll check back to see how many are interested!

If i don't see you before then, i wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy new year!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Ryan,hows it going mate? I'd deffo be up for a visit,and im sure the other NW  crew will be along shortly to confirm as well. Any idea's on date's,so i can make sure im avalible? Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Paul. I'm not bad ta, and to be honest mate, i'm not bothered when you all come, weekends, weekdays, whatever's best for you chaps is fine with me! I figured it would be best for you lot to sort the best dates amongst yourselves... That's the tradition!! ;-)

Hope to see a lot of you although with xmas shopping trips imminent and other holiday commitments i know this wont always be possible!

Still, i'm sure enough will turn up for it to be a jolly occasion!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Ohhh...My... god..... do my eyes deceive me! [:O] Did V6DKO write his entire post on one line?

Oh and Ryan's posted..... [:p] Long time no see my bearded Northern friend - hows life?

I'm up for a meet at the Ram. Hows about the last Sunday before Chrimbo?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No your eyes don't deceive you fella!! Life is fine and dandy cheers Mark, As for the last sunday before crimbo, sounds fine to me, as long as everyone else is ok with that.

P.S. Pat, i've already seen the steelies! [;)] And i'm surprised to say this, they actually look pretty good! Like your motor isn't stealthy enough!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Eh 'up Ryan, hows things fella? [:D]

Count myself and Emma in mate, would be great to catch up with you and the Ram was a great venue last time so c'mon NW peeps and let's make it happen....

They still got that 'Sticky Granny' on the menu then? LOL! [:p]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Ohhh...My... god..... do my eyes deceive me! [:O] Did V6DKO write his entire post on one line?
Cheeky monkey![:p] Lol's. Not sure i can do that sunday-supposed to be away that weekend,but will keep tou posted! If i cant make it,please will someone partake of a Caramel Apple Granny on my behalf![:$][;)] Lol's. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah the apple granny is still on the menu fellas, i saw it on there tonight and thought of you all actually!! haha! [;)] Hoping you can make it Paul, if that sunday is too inconvenient, maybe you can persuade some of the others to come on a different night. Would be great if you could all come!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Can I ask where the Ram pub is.... ie town or postcode-

I'll try to pop down with a few other Vag owners from the Blackpool area, if it's not too far.

Cheers,

Martin.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts