Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
afternoon!

just thought i'd show two geezers motors, very similar in tastes but never met, thats right. skierandy's and my own.

(borrowed from andy)

Posted Image

Posted Image

my own....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

mines still on standard suspension and wheels..

anyways, thats that sorted!

jammy

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
thanks for the pm

loverly 1st 2 pics hehe

im gonna have to photoshop one of your pics when i get time to show u why u should lower it , its worth it even if it is impracticla [:p]

good job there

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
thanks for the pm

loverly 1st 2 pics hehe

im gonna have to photoshop one of your pics when i get time to show u why u should lower it , its worth it even if it is impracticla [:p]

good job there

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the pm

loverly 1st 2 pics hehe

good job there
erm, i am goin to lower it and change the wheels at the same time!!!! just saving up to do it!

[:p]

jammy

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Mate, nice pics -just wondered what type of rear spoiler you have - looks very nice and subtley different too. I think I saw one like this on ebay - is it plastic or fibreglass, how much and where from ? Pretty please as the wife could maybe buy it for my Christmas! ;0)

cheers

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mate, nice pics -just wondered what type of rear spoiler you have - looks very nice and subtley different too. I think I saw one like this on ebay - is it plastic or fibreglass, how much and where from ? Pretty please as the wife could maybe buy it for my Christmas! ;0)

cheers
if you're talkin about mine, its the one off ebay, made of fibreglass. i wanted it to be a bit different!

andy's is the R32 one.

jammy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Has there been some kinda of police investigation at your house Jammy with there being red tap across you gate :S as i was told a little while back "you will be visted by the lowering police" lol i dont think getting the car lowerd is needed unless you have bigger alloys then just lowerd to make it look normal again... ? ?? ?nice cars too,? ?? ?my brother sed he saw a really nice r32 in swansea a few weeks back and i just twigged it might have been andy................lex

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Has there been some kinda of police investigation at your house Jammy with there being red tap across you gate :S as i was told a little while back "you will be visted by the lowering police" lol i dont think getting the car lowerd is needed unless you have bigger alloys then just lowerd to make it look normal again... nice cars too, my brother sed he saw a really nice r32 in swansea a few weeks back and i just twigged it might have been andy................lex
does your bro live in swasnea then?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its called a kamei grille and both cars have 'em, hence the twins bit!

awesome is your friend for one!

we have the same front ends just different headlights and other bits!

jammy

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has there been some kinda of police investigation at your house Jammy with there being red tap across you gate :S as i was told a little while back "you will be visted by the lowering police" ................lex
nah, the tree behind it on the pavement, its roots have pushed up the concrete drive all the way along our path and have reached our house, an old lady visiting tripped over a raised part, so my pops has taped up the gate and contacted the council hoping they'll do something.

only prob is the little b*ggers on halloween ripped it down didn't they!

jammy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well he was there 3ish months ago, he went to uni there and this year he has switched to cardiff i love swansea "pretty shitty city" i love that film TWIN TOWN, cardiff is mental DiVVAs is awsome lol

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
little naughty boys!!!!i had my house egged and i knew the little kids well they are 15 and i chassed them on my old moped with a stick HAHAHAHHAHA. ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?i cant say naughty words any more lol?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
well he was there 3ish months ago, he went to uni there and this year he has switched to cardiff i love swansea "pretty shitty city" i love that film TWIN TOWN, cardiff is mental DiVVAs is awsome lol
im in swasnea uni too hehe

·
Registered
94 Posts

cheers
if you're talkin about mine, its the one off ebay, made of fibreglass. i wanted it to be a bit different!
Yeh it was your one as I knew I had seen it before - looks great and a little different. How did you find it quality and fit wise? I'm thinking about getting one but don't want any hassles with getting it painted or fitted. If you could let me know then I'll be a happy bunny as the outlaws (wife's parents) will buy it for my Xmas - they have all been well trained in what to get me for birthdays etc - it's taken years though ;)

cheers

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

cheers
Yeh it was your one as I knew I had seen it before - looks great and a little different. How did you find it quality and fit wise? I'm thinking about getting one but don't want any hassles with getting it painted or fitted. If you could let me know then I'll be a happy bunny as the outlaws (wife's parents) will buy it for my Xmas - they have all been well trained in what to get me for birthdays etc - it's taken years though ;)

cheers
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK4-ROOF-SPOILER_W0QQitemZ160041100872QQihZ006QQcategoryZ72209QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

found this one, bout the same as what i paid for mine, fitments bout 97% perfect, i glued mine on after having it painted.

quality wise, mines very good, i'd go for that one!

jammy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts