Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've bin on here for a while while i've been looking for a mk4 golf gttdi. i've always wanted a mk$ so i bought myself a gttdi 2day. just got home an really like the way it drives. its completely standard so soon as i seel my vectra gsi i'm gonna order sum coilovers and bbs ch replica's. bit about me well i'm 26 and from stockport i work full time for a motor factors and work in manchester at weekends on the doors i love it. lol.

coolant light has flashed on isit red antifreeze i need? am i ok topping up with abit of water for now till monday?

Here's my vectra that i need to sell.

Posted Image

And here's my golf

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers mate will do. yeh just want it to look nice an clean. gonna be fittin the anni kit at sum point to [:D]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome......warning,this forum can seriously damage your wallet
cheers mate yeh i realize that i'm currently on vvoc.com which is the vectra owners club. that took abit of my hard earned aswell

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers guys. yeh a remap is defo on the cards. i'll cum to afew meets around the north west 2. i might be going to 1 2morro at krispy kreme 2morro

·
Registered
488 Posts
hi from fellow door worker!

Which GTTDI is this? 115 or 130?

Not a massive fan of the cavalier but the rims on it could look quite nice on the Golf? [*-)]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers mate its a 115bhp one.

do u no if its ok to top up the antifreeze with abit of water till i can get to work on monday?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hello and Welcome

Just up the road from you in Tameside. Yes topping up with a bit of water should be fine.

My wallet has been continuously empty since joining the forum. But i LOVE IT !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello and Welcome

Just up the road from you in Tameside. Yes topping up with a bit of water should be fine.

My wallet has been continuously empty since joining the forum. But i LOVE IT !!!
cheers mate. yeh i don't mind spending abit but i'm not gonna get carried away. hate standard cars

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hello and Welcome

cheers mate. yeh i don't mind spending abit but i'm not gonna get carried away. hate standard cars
I know what you mean. Mine was std when i got it [;)]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts