Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1806 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the next meet is going to be Sunday 24th September, 1pm and pretty much as title says... The last sunday of every month, in Himley Hall Car Park, in Wolverhampton/Dudley!

If you are thinking of coming along, then add a post here to let us know! Don't worry if you are new or haven't been to any meets before, everyone on here is extremely friendly, and its a great chance to get some good photo's with the backdrop of the hall and park!

Clicky here for address if you aren't sure, and clicky for a map!

Andy [:)]

EDIT: Ok troll, point noted and changed, thanks! [;)]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi all,

I'll try to make the meeting, Sunday, you sound welcoming. Been big into Dub's for ages but only just made the move to modern.

Love my mkiv and look forward to meeting like minded people. I'll be coming from Telford.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope you can make it kur2y! We're hoping to get more people every meet, and turn it into something big! The guys from the west mids are all great fellas, you'll get a very warm welcome! [:)]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice one mate, I've always had older Dubs too, these new ones aren't too bad though [:p]

You don't know James at Volks-A-Part in Telford do you?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Paul

Yes I've met James a couple of times, nice guy. I'm trying to sell my G6O Passat syncro and went to see him.

He had about 6 Mk1 golfs kicking about the place, I was in rusty heaven.

Are you going to the meet on Sunday?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ach!!! Gutted fellas, I'm not going to be able to make this one! Been offered some work in liverpool and being a student I cant turn it down right before going back!! Beer money is everything you know.... [;)]

Well have a good one, and make sure to get some good snaps! I'll be inspecting to see who was up early cleaning [;)] lol

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi Paul

Yes I've met James a couple of times, nice guy. I'm trying to sell my G6O Passat syncro and went to see him.

He had about 6 Mk1 golfs kicking about the place, I was in rusty heaven.

Are you going to the meet on Sunday?
Yes I'll be there on sunday [:)]

James is a top bloke, he's helped me out with my old Corrado a fair few times [:)]

Andy, shame you can't make it to the meet, I know what its like being a student lol

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll definately be at the next ones cos will be back in cov full time then! Have a good one fellas!

Hopefully by october I'll have me new bumpers on too! An possibly even coilovers... he he he [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Alrite peeps what times it going to be as im gonna be free in the afternoon if thats still cool.. around 4-5ish..

@ paul b how did you manage to crack your windscreen whilst claybarring??

Sat [y]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Coz I'm a heavy handed muppet lol

My wiper mech seized...I'm sure you can guess the rest....cars bloody shiney though!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Sat , not sure on the times mate but probably pack it in just after 5. Depends what we plan on doing + weather. Hopefully we will move on from Himley as it gets a bit compact on their car park.

Paul you dumbo lol, claybars are ace though ...mines due special treatment soon.am washing mine in the morning, got a new water magnet towel thingy [H]

1 - 20 of 1806 Posts