Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the people who turned up to the second meet at Himley Hall. Goof72, Paul_b, Panni + Kur2y and Myself + Veedubdude for promotion.

Weather was good for us...check out the pics and add whatever you guys got [y]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://uplode.us/up/pict0129_2.jpg

This meet is a regular one now, it takes place the last Sunday every month.

More information here http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/684938.aspx Everyone Welcome

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice pics there [:)]

Good little meet today, nice to meet kur2y and panni [:)] that old guy in that Volvo was a bit of a nob though lol

I'll post my pics shortly [:)]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
that old guy in that Volvo was a bit of a nob though lol
LOL!!!!![:D] You make me laugh mate[Y]He only managed to cover 50% of the cars in the ground with that puddle[:p]

Some nice pics there Troll me mon[Y] Another nice little meet again today peeps.Nice to meet a couple more new faces today as well[:D] And Panni..if your reading this dont leave your car open next month 'cause i'll be swapping your seat for mine[:p]

GOOF

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pmsl, all i heard was ....."Wooosh....Splash.....Flipping Dipstick , what a noob....and whys he fecking wavin?....lets go and tear him into bits....schitzer ive left my rag at home". Classic [:D]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Cheers Tabs[Y] Tried to do this a couple of days ago but could'nt access the map[:S]

Will try again later on.

GOOF

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Looks like some good clean cars there! Nice pics troll! I'll be there next month definately! Whats going on with the whole man in volvo thing?! Lol [:D]

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
**** **** I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT.....SORRY...made the 1st but not the 2nd :(

looks like its slowly getting bigger. nice to see some more gettin involved...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all,

Its been pretty good being able to put a few names to faces today and seeing some nice motors,

tbh i was a little apprehensive about coming down due to not knowing anyone, but glad i did now as everyone was most welcoming - and now already looking forward to the next one.

Also some good pics - my favourite has to be the one with the lowest vauxhall omega ever in the background.

Anyway hopefully see you all again next month.

Panni

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Also some good pics - my favourite has to be the one with the lowest vauxhall omega ever in the background.
I noticed that!!! Was it buggered suspension or did he have a big load in the back?! Guess we will never know.... [:)]

I also like the pic 3rd down where you can see all three golfs wearing monty 2's, smart pic!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

We'll let you off this time[:p] Hope to see you next month as this is getting bigger by the month.probably have a little cruise to another place next time as well.

Nice pics by the way Panni[Y] Nice meeting you and hope to see you next month as well[:D]

GOOF

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cheers GOOF,

i will definatley be there - also i have to agree with you on moving on to somewhere else, think we were limited on the photos we could take.

Maybe a pint somewhere as well (lemonade obviously)

Panni

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah good call [:)] More nice pics there Panni

The Omega was cool as, three lads got out with bikes and the suspension stayed where it was....lowrider style [:p]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

same here lol [:p]
Shame on you[:O] lol! [;)]

Hope to see you at the next one bro[Y] Think we will meet up at Himley then go for a cruise and a pint (soft drink) next month to get some rolling shots.

Should be good!

GOOF

·
Registered
857 Posts

same here lol [:p]
Shame on you[:O] lol! [;)]

Hope to see you at the next one bro[Y] Think we will meet up at Himley then go for a cruise and a pint (soft drink) next month to get some rolling shots.

Should be good!

GOOF
all being well il be at the next one [Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts