Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the word is getting around about our awesome meets ,10 vehicles turned up this time[y]

So thanks to everyone who turned up with top cars. In no particular order....

Myself [:D]

Panni

Kur2y

Jamesfellows + mate?

Golfzzin

Goof72

Graygti and his mates MK3 VR6 (Didnt catch your name)

Veedubdude and his late crew [y]

Paul_B

Again...we are sorry about the "quick" change of times, i know a few of you turned up a few hours early...i apologise again [:$]

Add your pictures of the meet here....Here are mine taken from my Sony K800i phone.

I have photos missing of Jamesfellows and Golfzzins cars. Boohoo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://uplode.us/up/dsc00051.jpg

http://uplode.us/up/dsc00052.jpg

http://uplode.us/up/dsc00053.jpg

Hopefully see somemore of you there...

Until next time...

For more information on this meet... Visit http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/1/719034/ShowThread.aspx

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Nice pics Troll[Y] It was a bit nipply wasnt it![:p] Great meet again and nice to see some more new faces even if i didnt see you all that long(turned up late[:$]) Grays car stood out for me again.His car just gets better the more i see it. Hope to see some more of you next month.

GOOF

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all,

Pretty good turn out today, although around 1:30 Paul B and i thought that no-one would turn up. Luckily knocked around for a bit and everyone else arrived. There were some nicely modded and clean motors today. my photos are below, but sorry to everyone who's cars are not on there - my batteries ran out on me after just two pics. Doh!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope to see even more motors next month. - dont forget your coat though.

Panni [Y]

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Good pics! I'll get mine up once I've done the number plates! Some really nice motors turning up now, lets keep it going and get more of the same!

Troll, you got a right good'un of mine there looking like a monster truck! Lol [:D] Definately got to get these coilovers on!

Nice to meet all the new faces I havent seen before, and say hello to those I know again! [:)] Lets get the numbers up again for next months meet!

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
677 Posts
good meet lads, nice friendly people. Nice cars, hope to see you all next month and lets get some more people there! No pics from me sorry i broke my phone earlier in the week.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi all, great meet today although like Panni said we were both ready to call it a day after turning up at 1.30pm. Glad we didn't though, it was a good little turn out. Nice to meet golfzzin, graygti and jamesfellows and catch up with the other lads I've met before [:)] Notice evryone had given their motors a good clean too, glad I did mine!

Anyway, I have a few pics although I haven't got round to blanking the reg numbers.....don't normally do it to be honest but looks like evryone else has!

In the meantime, here's a link to some pics from the Classic Motorshow [:)]

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v96/G60PB/Classic%20Car%20show/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Graygti and his mates MK3 VR6 (Didnt catch your name)
Hi folks...i'm the one with the VR6 that came along with Gray today, nice to meet some of you...although i have no idea who i was talking to.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
hey was a betterturn out than before.still need more new faces.nice to meet a couple more new peep.i would have been therea bit sooner if the stupid tom tom took me and mot the right way lol.....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well im the Gormo staring at golfzzins car in that last pic (blue shirt)

Pub meet next time , due to the weather closing in nasty....

We need ideas...FIRE AWAY

·
Registered
16 Posts
HOW ABOUT THE SPREAD EAGLE,ON THE OLD A5 EASY TO GET TO FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WEST MIDS,M6 NORTH OR SOUTH OR M54,AND HOLD QUITE A FEW CAR MEETS. AND IF I CAN MAKE IT MY MATE RUN'S THE PLACE SO IF EATING MAY BE ABLE TO ORGANISE A DISCOUNT ON THE FOOD

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good Dave [y] any more information on the spread eagle, the name sounds familar but not very good on road names.Do they have a website?

Oh , and we will be eating ...and drinking

Soft Drinks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SORRY NO WEBSITE(I DON'T THINK).THE PUB IS ON THE GAILEY ISLAND OFF THE A5. M6 OR M54 ARE NO MORE THAN 3 MILES FROM ANY DIRECTION.WILL TRY TO FIND MORE DETAILED INFO TOMORROW IF ANY ONE NEEDS IT.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds good to me, its the one on the A449 if im not mistaken.

A pretty good location and excellent access from everywhere - might see a extra extra large turnout.

Panni

·
Registered
272 Posts
The Spread Eagle gets really busy on a sunday and I imagine they might be a bit funny about getting overun with cars to be honest. I go in there nearly every thursday for a pint. The beers stupidly overpriced too.

There's that pub further down the A5, is it Tumble Down farm thats opposite the Hockey club? We've seen couples doing the do with each other on there before now so could be entertaining. I'm prety sure there used to be a retro Ford meet there at one time too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CAR MEETS ARE'NT REALLY A PROBLEM,MY BROTHER HAS HELD A FEW JAP CR4P MEETS THEIR(HE DRIVES A SOARER FOR HI SINS).TURN UP ABOUT 11.30ish CAR PARK IS VIRTUALLY EMPTY AND GET IN AND ORDER FOOD B4 THE EARLY AFTERNOON RUSH.PLENTY OF ROOM INSIDE.

AS FOR BER PRICES,WHO WILL BE DRINKING MORE THAN 2 PINT'S AND DRIVING ASWELL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts