Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Mint! All of the cars look really good! So a big thumbs up to everyone! [Y]

This meet is really starting to take-off, as summer arrives and it gets warmer I reckon more people will turn up too!

See you all next month! Andy [:)]

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
id say this was the best one yet..nice to meet some more new people. and nice to see lex's interior in the flesh and popes car up close.

still cant get over that couple in the 307 wacking there door into that new audi (the bas***ds)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
id say this was the best one yet..nice to meet some more new people. and nice to see lex's interior in the flesh and popes car up close.

still cant get over that couple in the 307 wacking there door into that new audi (the bas***ds)
LOL - don't look too closely at mine, you'll spot the things that I still have to sort out when the weather is warmer (like the front number plate).

Missed that bit with the 307's door but those people looked like a couple of turnips when they drove in. Seemed intent on trying to take out some of our group while we were standing round.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Glad I came, good bunch of people, good s election of cars.

Want list has now gone up................ Pauls rear lights, a black grille, auto lock, alarm beep, auto windows and Pope to clean my car LOL

Go for the coilies Troll you know you want to!

John

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
shame i missed the photos but it would have let down the other nice cars being so dirty,
Do i wim the dirtyest @rse for this meet then?
i want to much stuff now like grays car and popes too
i am considering buying some alloys and coilovers now, its such a shittter being 17?
i felt that i was abit quiet and i will make more of a go at it next time?
lex

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
shame i missed the photos but it would have let down the other nice cars being so dirty,

Do i wim the dirtyest @rse for this meet then?

i want to much stuff now like grays car and popes too

i am considering buying some alloys and coilovers now, its such a shittter being 17

i felt that i was abit quiet and i will make more of a go at it next time

lex
you dirty boy.lol

no worries for being quiet. i was at the 1st couple.....

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

This looks a little familiar, nice to see another greeny about and love the rack mate although mine came off todat for a good wash an wax will be goin back on thou

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Great turn-out today wasnt it fellas!!! Sorry if I didn't speak to everyone.....I must try harder. lol. Best car today for me was Pope's stunning 1.8t.....I want those front lights!!

Apologies to Tee dee eye for not bringing my Vag tool,ill bring it next month.[:D]

Off to watch Top Gear now. I will post my pics up in a bit.

GOOF

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Thanks a lot for all your kind comments guys.

Sem - LOL I've been thinking about wheels for ages but can't make my mind up. Really don't wan't to do anything that will hurt performance which means Supperleggeras or RC's as far as I'm concerned. Will probably settle for RC's but with all my dithering I missed out on some cracking deals recently. Ah well...

Lex - being 17 is great, make the most of it mate.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad I came, good bunch of people, good s election of cars.

Want list has now gone up................ Pauls rear lights, a black grille, auto lock, alarm beep, auto windows and Pope to clean my car LOL

Go for the coilies Troll you know you want to!

John
Definatly going for coillies, will be around March time as i have a few things up my sleeve beforehand. Bet your cars fun around islands [H]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
sh!!t mate i forgot to let you have a play with my navi!!
woops
next time yeah?
or the next time you are near stafford pop round and have a fiddle lol?
lex

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great to see everyone today [:)] turning intoa good little meet.

Had to laugh at that plum resting his door on the side of that nice Audi, luckily I don't think it marked it.

Here's some piccies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn yeh, forgot to sit in your famous seats too! They looked in great condition by the way, the pictures you put up dont do them justice!

Regarding the MFD i think ill go for it anyway., ill sell my indash 6 cd changer and Gamma and just put the money from those towards the Navi. Makes sense really and saves me borrowing my brothers stupid tomtom all the time.

{edit} Great pics Paul, specially like that first one!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
great pics guys.got a few to add to my collection [;)]

ill remind kev he said you can have them for free lol...you never know [;)]

lex-cant believe your telling troll to go to yours and have a fiddle lol

gray

1 - 20 of 32 Posts