Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many hidden forums feature on here and what are they for?

Moderator discussion? A club within a club perhaps so you can discuss things of a "private nature"?

Don't expect an answer really but I'd be interested to know why you need so many of them.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
There is a moderator forum as would be expected on any site such as this. That's it. What on earth made you think there's a club within a club and that we need so many?

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My ears are burning!

It's not a serious question just wondered why there were so many forums I didn't have permission to view. For example if I want to view another forum when using my laptop which has a faulty touchpad I use the keyboard to navigate and just type in the forum ID number. I noticed that there were quite a few I couldn't see and wondered what they were for. Now you've answered the question, thanks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
PMSL Otto.

Maybe they're id numbers that are just not in use, or maybe the FBI uses them for covert secret information transfer - its a mystery

edit: for security clearance

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by sammyboy on 27/01/2005 09:15:15

My ears are burning!

It's not a serious question just wondered why there were so many forums I didn't have permission to view. For example if I want to view another forum when using my laptop which has a faulty touchpad I use the keyboard to navigate and just type in the forum ID number.

You actually know the forum numbers [?][!]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Anyone remember Star Wars: Tie Fighter on the PC? The secret order of the Empire? :) Imperial tatoos and that. LOL

No seriously, who mods the mods? :)

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 27/01/2005 18:42:17

No Carlos it should be moved it to #114... 113 is for the 'other' type of topics...

Sorry boss [/walks_away_with_head_hung]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by EstorilBlue on 27/01/2005 17:14:37

Anyone remember Star Wars: Tie Fighter on the PC? The secret order of the Empire? :) Imperial tatoos and that. LOL

No seriously, who mods the mods? :)

Nobody, we're sensible enough not to need it [:eek:)]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts

No Carlos it should be moved it to #114... 113 is for the 'other' type of topics...

Carlos doesn't know the secret handshake for #114. Probably best to put it in #173.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Quote: posted by Mikedav on 27/01/2005 23:00:45

Carlos doesn't know the secret handshake for #114. Probably best to put it in #173.

#173 is for admins only, ya not allowed in there [:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts