Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, have finally started to use the forum as have been lone time reader and always to busy fixing my motor to say hey.. Been in the motor trade for a long time and currently work for TPS and have had a lot of golfs, mk2/3/4 and a corrado in that time. I've always been handy with a wrench or electrics and got some tasty mods planned too come soon

just done fixing my silicone pipes and will put some pics up in due time.. Looking forward to see some more mods and ideas on here.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easy lads, not in a good mood today at work, just finished fixing up my motor and yesterday at 6.36pm, i had the pleasure of a old asian man driving a t reg audi a3 pull into me on a very long straight road at the last minute.

i got out saying did you not see me coming down this straight road and he responce was i have to go to work. i took all his details down and let him get on his way.

i had to rip off my bumper and pull out my wing and rip off my wheel arch just to get it home... not happy but maybe i thinking R32 or R Line front end now..

watch this space lads

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
[quote user="dubworth"]

Thanks guys for replys..,. and yohan defo right big discounts to be had at aston TPS

[/quote]

Dammit, I live miles away

Sorry to hear about the crash. What a pr*ck. If he was in a hurry he shouldn't have crashed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.