·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
I like the wheels [paperbag]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:) , i know its a bit naughty but i aint a complete fool , i have kept the original parts at one side :) !!, im keeping the black majic colour tho:) , all the work mechanically has been by vw from its birth till i went and spent £400 on a service for her , this isnt a boy racer project but a personal preference , i take it the audi r8 headlight coversion would be frowned upon too ?

·
Tim Sr
13,503 Posts
No idea bud, there are a lot of people here who frown upon anni's being massively changed. Hell there are a couple of cars on here that are stunning cars, and yet their owners still get some crap now and then.

But that aside, looking forward to seeing how this pans out!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I don't want to rain on your parade mate and its nothing to do with the fact its an anni, it could be a 1.4 or R32 but it still doesn't make that bodykit look any better, its horrendous(just a personal opinion).

The most important thing is though its your car, If you like it go for it[Y]

Word of caution though, just remember you might have to sell it one day and radical changes will make it harder to sell for decent £££'s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the only thing i will loose out on is the wheels mate i lost them when i did a deal with the devil , but the rest of it has been put in storage , have have the original rear and headlights and obvs body kit etc , just a mental mid life crisis atm :) , doing things i never had chance or money to do before and this site is for one reason ... no matter what you do to a golf its still a fookin sexy car :)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate!

I actually think your motor looks alright, though I would prefer some santa monicas and different rear lights would be much better. It's a bit too boy racer to me but its all about personal preference mate! Aslong as you like it then doesnt matter.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate!

I actually think your motor looks alright, though I would prefer some
santa monicas and different rear lights would be much better. It's a
bit too boy racer to me but its all about personal preference mate!
Aslong as you like it then doesnt matter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
anyone any ideas to how much i can bring her down with out wheels rubbin etc ? the wheels are the same dimention as the santa monicas :) , still have them in storage too vw original lovers :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts