Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do just joined the forum under recommendation from a friend saying its a good site for VAG cars. I own a (B5) A4 1.8 T Sport, which i will get pics of up as soon as possible. nice and standard at the moment.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by awesomeade on 03/01/2005 04:21:22

Lol Cat - up late again lol! were the only ones here i think... and im ill

Regularly have a squizz at active users when I'm on late - normally it's Irish that's around after the witching hour.

You've got a good reason though - you've slept for 2 days! [:D]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by awesomeade on 03/01/2005 04:21:22

Lol Cat - up late again lol! were the only ones here i think... and im ill

Her names Cat...She's a UK-MKIVs addict [:p]

Quote: posted by Beerzo on 03/01/2005 11:34:56

Cool mioght come to the show but i drive an Audi so might get boo'd LOL

No chance mate [:D]

I'm down in Greenock quite a bit these days. Playing chauffeur for my wee sis [:I] If you see an Anni with a bald ugly guy driving give me a wave!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Damn, thought it was the A4 I was racing down the M8 on the way to Greenock last night, but it was silver and could really shift. Cat & Ger know about my wee chase after the A4. Cat, you insomniac, cant believe you went on forum when you got back this morning, I went straight to bed.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Oi, leave me alone! It's my birthday (oh no wait, it's tomorrow again [:eek:)])

So you decided it was an A4 in the end then Andy? Thought you couldn't tell for the dusting it was giving you [:p]

Beerzo, definitely bring the Audi to Perth.... it's all VAG!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 04/01/2005 02:57:51

So you decided it was an A4 in the end then Andy? Thought you couldn't tell for the dusting it was giving you [:p]

Aye right, gave up chasing it at just over 95 MPH because I lost sight of you in my mirrors[;)], anyway I wasn't really trying[:D]. if I had dropped a gear and booted it I'd have been on his bootlid[:I]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts