Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just picked my 2nd car up after having a tiny ford fiesta for a few years decided it was time for something a little bigger.... So i bought a 04 golf wagon :) im a mountain biker and my bike never stays the same, few friends have modded cars so probably tinker around with it a bit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clean it up a bit got few scratched/rust bits so sort paint out.

Upgrade interior seats and install centre arm rest, change wheel to the 3 spoke style one. And change bulbs in interior

Black grille, maybe black roof.

Yellow full beams

Debadge

Roof Rack

Possibly coilovers

I removed the wiper motor and bunged the pipe yesterday as the wiper was missing and had all rusted up, looks much cleaner without too

·
Registered
276 Posts
[quote user="BradfordAndy"]

You'll catch the modding bug soon enough

Welcome

[/quote]

sounds like he already has ! I used to love getting out on the bike but my Health is not playing :( went to warncliffe a few times and Dolby forest its such a buzz but sadly don't have a bike any more.

Also you have Private message about seats for your wagon.

Cheers

chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Serviced the car today, 1st time doing this, little help from my friends runs so smooth and is much quieter now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turns out vinyl wrapping is very hard haha, few changes now though although its still silver has a few small changes think the roofs going grey to match too

·
A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line Special Edition
2,208 Posts
Welcome fellow bradfordian

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome what part of Bradford are you from ? im in BD11, Not a mountain biker i do more road stuff ive got a hybrid bike (off road and on) not an electric piece of crap lol :p

·
A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Line Special Edition
2,208 Posts
I work in cottingley so you may see me around the area a bit! I live in BD12

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.