Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone [:D]

ive only just signed up and this is my first joining to a forum and also my first post

so a bit about me:

well im female as stated in the title and this is my first car, its a 1.6cl mk3 golf!

Im glad to have already seen there is a few other mk3 owners so im not the only one

ive always wanted to own the mk4 r32 golf an thats a lil passion of mine 4 the future!!

so... anyway dont know what else to say except hello everyone once again!

soph x

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Get some pics of your car up! Any plans for it?

I think most people on the forum want an R32 too... [:D]

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had some plans for it but i dont think i am goin to do anything else to it as im thinking of gettin rid of it as soon as ive got my first years insurance an gettin a mk4!

Ive already added a cd player and 16's to it as well as lights, debadged grill and a few small interior chrome bits ie. wolfsburg gearknob + mirror adjustors ect.

I also have a front spoiler lip sat in my cupboard dont know if im goin to fit it [:S]

·
Registered
615 Posts
Harrow there [:)]

Totally agree about the .:R32 - my dream machine.

Welcome to the site, happy posting [Y]

-Martin.

PS. Get the splitter fitted- is it VR6 one by any chance?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome to the forum [:d]

Martin_Bpool, nice to see another Blackpool member, very few of us! I live in Thornton btw.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi Soph, welcome to the forum, hope things go ok with the car, good to see some more from South Wales, maybe I'll see you driving around Cardiff!

Andy

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Welcome! And stick with the Mk3, they are more reliable than R32's!! [:$]

My MK3 is currently like a bath the amount of water it let's in, but still starts first time every time and never let's me down. I'm still quite partial to my MK3 and use it more than the 32, so although it's a great dream, enjoy the MK3!

First car....I'm guessing your about 18 - 21?! [:D][;)]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heya

thank you 4 all the welcomes

I am 18 at the mo but will be 19 in febuary!! [:D]

and thank you for the advice on the mk3 tho i think i will upgrade to the mk4 when i have the finances.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hiya and welcome,

Like every1 has said .:R32 is the dream but im in the same boat as you, my age, so looks like Mr insurance man will be rubbing his filthy rich hands together for a good few years yet.

Go for a Mk4 GTI you will love it.

[:D][Y]

1 - 20 of 80 Posts