Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every1 i have had an accident with my 1.8 mk4 golf and i need some help i need to buy some airbags but i dont know if they are 3 spoke or 4 how can i check that out? thanks ...i olso need front bumper and back left light if any1 has some for a resonable price plz contact me.. i live in hastings east sussex and my phone number is 07885463599. thanks again ciccio

·
Diesel isn't a dirty word
11,031 Posts
hi every1 i have had an accident with my 1.8 mk4 golf and i need some help i need to buy some airbags but i dont know if they are 3 spoke or 4 how can i check that out?
Count the spokes on the steering wheel [;)]

Will most probably be three if the steering wheel is original, but if you have the multifunction wheel it will be four

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Count the spokes on the steering wheel

Will most probably be three if the steering wheel is original, but if you have the multifunction wheel it will be four
thanks again m8

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks again m8

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

thanks again m8

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thanks again m8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts