Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every1 just joined im from southampton. Im glad i finally found a forum thats just 4 mk4s and mk5s.

Here's some pics of my ride let me no wat u think [Y][:D][Y]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Hi Mate!

Welcome to the forum! You'll certainly find plenty info on here and I'm sure it wont be long before uk-mkiv's parts yet another member from their hard earned cash [:D]

Lovely looking car aswell! Have you done any performance mods to her?

Yohan

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum[:)]

that ride's lookin extremely nice man[Y]

you got any bigger pics?

im
interested in the rims (they suit the car perfectly) and it looks like
you've done somethin with the middle vent in the front bumper?

i'm thinkin about lowering mine and your height looks perfect-what suspension have u got runnin?

You've done well[Y]

dele

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum [:)]

Nice ride, maybe some subtle tints to complete the look...

btw your sig pic is too large you need to re-size it to - 175 X 150 [Y]
Yes

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey mate i mite b selling the rims soon if ur intrested?

At the moment its only running on 45 lowering springs soon 2 b replaced with coilovers.Ive also removed the front vent 2 maybe make way 4 a intercoller when i get some more money [:)]

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am interested-not in buying though! I've just put the MkV GTi rims on mine, so not looking to change anytime soon. but i would like to see bigger pics if u got any though-i dont think i've seen those rims before-look good[Y]

Yeah, i heard that just running springs with knacker the shocks, good to hear ur upgrading.
At -45mm, do you get any problems with speed bumps etc? how slow do u have to go?
Just asking cos this is a concern for me as i'm going to lower mine soon too and i've got the same front bumper

Cheers,

dele

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am interested-not in buying though! I've just put the MkV GTi rims on mine, so not looking to change anytime soon. but i would like to see bigger pics if u got any though-i dont think i've seen those rims before-look good[Y]

Yeah, i heard that just running springs with knacker the shocks, good to hear ur upgrading.
At -45mm, do you get any problems with speed bumps etc? how slow do u have to go?
Just asking cos this is a concern for me as i'm going to lower mine soon too and i've got the same front bumper

Cheers,

dele

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am interested-not in buying though! I've just put the MkV GTi rims
on mine, so not looking to change anytime soon. but i would like to see
bigger pics if u got any though-i dont think i've seen those rims
before-look good[Y]

Cheers,

dele

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah ive heard about springs messing up the shocks think mine r on there way out[:(] hence why im upgrading.

Put it this way a live in southampton and there's loads of speed bumps and ive had no problems going over them, and some of them r huge.

U should b fine as long as u slow down 4 them[Y]

Posted Image

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks 4 the welcome mate.The rims im running on at the moment r of the new audi tt q but with the glose black centre.

Nice 2 c some1 else with a jazz blue golf best colour if u ask me[:D]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got them from south coast wheels in southampton but they have now gone bust [:(]

but i mite b selling this set if some1 offers me the rite money [:D]

·
Registered
954 Posts
I make you right fella jazz blue is def the best colour there is without a doubt!!! ');] What sort of price would you be looking for? would u be interested in p/x for a set of 18"RS6 alloys with custom .:R center caps in jazz blue??

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking 4 about 600 mate sorry dont really want 2 p/x cause ive already got a set of rims lined up 2 go on[Y]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mate ill give you 550 cash and i will come pick them up. What do you think. I love those alloys mate, I got a jazz blue with 18" a8 alloys. Not keen on them no more, yours just will suit my tints! Let me know mate asap!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts