Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. i suppose i better introduce myself then.

my names Sarah. i am hopefully getting a Golf probably in about a months time, i would like the mk4 GT TDI as i think they are stunning.

The R32's are better obviously but i can dream cant i?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Welcome. I am not sure how the Max users are, having never been there. If you do get a Golf you will instantly be banned from frequenting that place. Will you be able to cope?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wouldnt be banned from frequenting that place! lol! how would anyone know if i did anyway [:p]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
welcome to the forum Sarah. I hope your search for a Golf (don't discount the Bora too) goes well and you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Oooo, women who can stand up for herself...lovin it!! Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum, good choice of car. If you have any questions before you go out and buy one, just type away and a barrage of blokes will be there to answer I'm sure!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome Sarah,

At least now we might get a few lighter topics of conversation.

Such as Weather, pets, Food, day time TV and of course weight loss etc..[:D][:D]

No offence Sarah at all, its just sometimes guys on here go on and on about real boring stuff like cars, how fast they go, how loud they are, etc.. [:D][:D]

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Hi Sarah [^] Not from Scotland I see [:D]

Welcome to UKMK4`s [:)]

Incase you dont get that 90% of the lady`s who are members here are from Scotland!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome

The TDI rocks, had one for 2yrs before I pushed the limit and went over the edge to an R32 :p

Hope you have fun on here...

BB

1 - 20 of 31 Posts