Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, My names Alex i`m 21 from kent, i pick up my 1st mk4 1.8t Saturday !!! cant wait. started off with a mk1 Golf now the mk4 its in Cosmic green i believe. Well nice site and see you all around

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i cant wait just got insurance sorted ?1009 but have no no claims.

standard spec at the mo but got climate control and cd changer as standard 81,000 miles

ect ect lol

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Nice mate. Thats a steal for the insurance mate. You on your own policy yeah?

Word of warning though fella being serious hide your credit card cause the amount of stuff you can buy through this forum is frightening!!!! [:D]

Iv only been on here for a couple months and buying the r32 trim any day now, got a DV and anni door sills coming through the post!

Enjoy

Carl

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey babes.. I know ya cant wait. You better let me drive it lol....... seeing as though u confiscated mine on more than one occassion :p.

Mwah xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks for the welcomes, yup ive been looking at stuff to buy for my otherhalfs golf (vickyGti) but thought sod it bout time i got my own [:D]

Yea got a list as long as my arm that i want to do.... but i refuse to get a credit card.... well for now lol

Insurance is with elephant its got vicky on it too but its in my name. if that makes any odds...

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Thats the spirit fella, i let my bird drive mine home last nite, dodgy madras [:(]. Shes got a 1.25 zetec fiesta so its quite a step up. She would nt stop raving on about how nice it is to drive and that LOL.

I would love to know why insurance companies reduce the premium if you have another name driver on the policy. Surely its a bigger risk if someone else drives the car aswell as you?!

And i though my insurance was alrite, i pay 900 with 3 years no claims! Probably cause i live in south east london though!

Carl

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i would have thought that too! my mates got a gti t and i used to drive that alot then when i decided i wanted one the g\f got one...... so i had to get one as was driving hers more than she did lol

gonna see if i can pick it up tommrrow insted of sat as cant wait lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks.... i`m bad already ive been on ebay all day and phoning up my mates to see what performance parts they`ve got lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea mate picked it up and its great got a lil prob with the brakes though but getting them looked at monday. ive spent soo much on ebay its unbelievable got abd racing induction pipe and K&n, got anni rear valence de badged grill and all the r32 trim coming ! my bank manager loves me lol

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
LOL. You dont mess about do ya fella. Should be getting my trim 2moro or wed. Cant wait to put it in and drop kick the nasty wood trim to one side!

I wanna get the carbonia CAI soon but i need to change my bailey DV to a forge diverter! [:$]

I bought a v6 valence on friday to replace my broken standard one and had the dreaded MOT at the weekend!!! Passed with flying colours the geezer said its like a brand new car [Y]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hopefully my trim shouldnt be far behind....

its all gonna come to a halt soon as off to florida for two weeks in sept so gotta get saving for getting it all fitted. spoke to my paint Mate today and he knows what needs doing hehe cant wait.

J11ASE thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to the forum , have fun with the group buys, its cost me a arm and a leg so far, hope to see you at some of the meets............this time last year my car was standard...............lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea been looking through all the old group buys saying to myself oh i wonder if they`ll be doing them again lol Yea i intend to make some meets cant wait lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts