Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya everyone, I'm a total newbie to mk4s so I'll apolgise for my silly questions now lol, afta having spent the past 6mths in a corolla 2zzge an getting 20mpg an part from the motorbike engine hating nearly every minute the veedub itch came bck so iv found a one owner gt tdi 130 3door full history albeit a high miler but got really good deal on warranty so should be ok fingers crossed haha

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks matey good to see someone from the 'mond ;-) jus checked your build thread bud looks great your gf must be loaded lol

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
yeah just down the road from you...wish she was mate i would be in R8 V10 now.She sold her house in stockton then moved in with me so thats how i got it for a xmas pressie

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome guys ;-)

been lookin at all your build threads, some impressive stuff going on like, an it's taking rudy ages to get through them haha

picking up the mk4 tommorow an hopefully someones coming to pick up me 91 polo gt squareback tonite so I'll have a driveway again woopwoop :) jus need to find some toothfloss to get the rearview mirror off the gt ready for the golf funtimes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts