Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Nice to find a site dedicated to the Golf. Im Rachel, im 24, and im from Manchester. I drive a 2001 Golf GTTDI 115. Its black with 17" wheels (santa monicas) but that?s about it for now on the car. I see a fair few nice Golfs hammering around Manchester/Cheshire, might be some from off this site, who knows. Do you guys hold any meets locally then? Would be nice to see some nice golfs, and meet some new people.

Rach xx

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hi everyone! Nice to find a site dedicated to the Golf. Im Rachel, im 24, and im from Manchester. I drive a 2001 Golf GTTDI 115. Its black with 17" wheels (santa monicas) but that?s about it for now on the car. I see a fair few nice Golfs hammering around Manchester/Cheshire, might be some from off this site, who knows. Do you guys hold any meets locally then? Would be nice to see some nice golfs, and meet some new people.

Rach xx
Hi Rach.. welcome to the forum. Lock up your credit card once you see all the cool stuff you can buy.. oh and if you see someone called W36 EJO, lock yourself up ! It's for your own safety. [:)]

There are meets all over the place.

North west meet area : http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/82/ShowForum.aspx

North west meet x thread : http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/367842/ShowPost.aspx

HTH ! - Daniel

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the welcome guys xx

with the meet being on the sunday I will have to give it a miss. I will have been partying too hard in manchester the night before hand!! maybe another time.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
*LAUGHS* - All the usual G comments have been said already, didn't take long.

Welcome aboard Rach - you ever plan on doing more ot the car, or you more than happy with how it is??

Enjoy your stay, there's normally plenty going on, and Graham, just stay quiet [:p] [;)]

(That hello is gonna be hilarious when it comes!!!!!)

C

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

with the meet being on the sunday I will have to give it a miss. I will have been partying too hard in manchester the night before hand!! maybe another time.
Lightweight!! lol.. [;)] Mind you, this meet doesn't normally kick off till after lunchtime. 1:00pm normally!

Think about it anyway! [:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
welcome..this will be a popular "hello" thread, trust me[:D]

Dan - since when have you been Daniel[*-)][:p]

Like " Daniel" says - when Graham ( W36 EJO ) says hi ...run as fast as you can [:)]
Since about when I was born Damian.. about 26 yrs and ten months ago ! [;)]

I'm Daniel to you, sonny jim ! [;)][:p]

I prefer Daniel at work or those who don't know me too well, but Dan amongst friends. I occasionally get mail at work addressed to "Dan Ty***" !!!! Right pees me off !

I bet it will.. wonder if it will outstrip rachels welcome thread !

·
Registered
5,829 Posts

no probs xx [;)] heh.

Seriously, go along to the meet, it's at a pub (I think), so hangover food ! [:)]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
*LAUGHS* - All the usual G comments have been said already, didn't take long.

Welcome aboard Rach - you ever plan on doing more ot the car, or you more than happy with how it is??

Enjoy your stay, there's normally plenty going on, and Graham, just stay quiet [:p] [;)]

(That hello is gonna be hilarious when it comes!!!!!)

C
I'm watchin' this thread like a hawk to see g's reply ! lol [:)]

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.