Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[img/http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q1/joeb007/Golf.jpgimg]

Please excuse the pic its one of priceys at the sountend cruise a few weeks ago! can you tell its cold?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant figure out how to put pics on properly do paste b4 the / or after the / when you write [img/img]??

Someone help please? lol.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Haha, your welcome mate, and sorry I completely forgot to comment on the car [:$]

Im not a fan of the pic tbh hahaha.... No the car is very nice, Im starting to be a bit of a fan of the Jazz cars.. EVerything you've done looks safe and subtle. Would be nice to see a few more pics now you know what your doing. A few angles and interior shots etc..

On the whole though a very tastefully modified car

·
Registered
314 Posts
The car looks good, but I think it's safe to say after looking at that last photo that that size alloy is just too much for the Golf. The A8's on the Golf in front look far too extreme.

·
Registered
359 Posts
nope - not had any interest at all had a few idiots off ebay - i was trying to hang on til my little bro sorted a loan but has now lost his job and cant afford to - would have been nice for him to have it (i was goin to let him have it for ?3k) - i could have helped him to do more to it as i do love the bolf but just needed something new, its sitting looking lost and unloved on the driveway amongst the other 5 cars we all have - i wil take it out at the weekend so it doesnt feel lonely lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts