Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well while my gear box lost its planet gears through the casing on a rolling road session and has a pinion bearing gone,( im waiting to hear if thats all that wrong with it).but while its off road im wanting to sort out my lower piping onec and for alll .at the turbo exit is its the weak point where it blows off ocasionally . i know i could leave the stock hose on and use a better clamp but , at present i have stock pancake p;ipe and stock hose to the turbo with a small kerma adapter into the vnt 17 turbo. now id really like to open up the flow to what at least a normall vnt 17 pd150 would flow in to the intercooler. i have upgraded upper intercooler piping installed but the lower half kept blowing off and hit the wheel even before i got to full lock. idealy id like to use a clip hose(like the ps150 red pipe) to clip into the turbo so i dont need to use a clamp the turbo hose i know forge used to do a pancake pipe which fitted to the pd150 hose but i cant seem to find for sale anywhere now, what are my other options here cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts