Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to get hold of one of these for a while now and just missed out on one from e-bay.[:mad:]

It's apparently a limited edition colour (brown/orange) so quite hard to get hold of, has anyone seen one about on their shopping travels, it's meant to be a present for my birthday in 4 weeks so not got long to find it! [:)]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I'm sure they had these at the adidas originals store in Manchester Dave, I'm off to Manchester tomorrow for the match so I'll keep my eyes peeled. Failing that they may have them at the factory outlets if they've gone from the shops. There's one in Stockport just off the M60 but you need a pass to get in. I've got a few passes if you ever fancy a trip over that way, but it's a bit hit and miss as to whether they have good stuff in

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Pat, called the originals store who gave me adidas customer centre number to find stockists. JD Sports are the only ones apparently

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
someone gave me one originally, and you can admit 4 people on 1 pass which is redeemed. When you buy something you get another pass so if all 4 of you buy something you come away with 4 new passes. It really is a case of being there at the right time though, but I got a yet to be released Beckenbauer tracky top for £25 (£60 in shops) and they tend to sell off end of line stuff very cheap ie adiracer trainers for £5, Samba's for £18

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
no worries Dave, also if there is a Size? in Leeds they may have them as they're part of JD Sports. Anyroad, I'll keep my eye out tomorrow in Manchester for you [:)]

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
someone gave me one originally, and you can admit 4 people on 1 pass which is redeemed. When you buy something you get another pass so if all 4 of you buy something you come away with 4 new passes. It really is a case of being there at the right time though, but I got a yet to be released Beckenbauer tracky top for £25 (£60 in shops) and they tend to sell off end of line stuff very cheap ie adiracer trainers for £5, Samba's for £18
Cool! I'm after a new pair of Adi Racers!

How do you get a pass if you've never been though?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You need a nice friend who has been before [:D] The ones I have can only be redeemed at the factory in Stockport though, where abouts are you?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I've got a couple of spare passes for the Adidas outlet @ Pear Mill in stockport, perk of fixing their lift a lot! lol! [;)]

PM me your address mate and i'll pop one or two in the post if ya want?

Steve

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
You need a nice friend who has been before [:D] The ones I have can only be redeemed at the factory in Stockport though, where abouts are you?
I'm in Reading and NW London but I'm in Manchester once every 6 months so would be handy :) Any expiry date on them?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I've got a couple of spare passes for the Adidas outlet @ Pear Mill in stockport, perk of fixing their lift a lot! lol! [;)]

PM me your address mate and i'll pop one or two in the post if ya want?

Steve
Steve, are you coming to the megameet ?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not 100% sure,but I THINK Size in Brighton had some last week just the same as that.

Chris.
Ta, i'll give them al call Monday, i've tried the Size in Leeds already but they didn't have any! Adidas said JD Sports took a delivery 3 months ago so just got to call their 100 stores [:S]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
There'sn ADIDAS outlet at J29 M1 @ Macarthur Glen place.

I was in the nottm size? this morning & didnt see any, if that helps reduce your calls, I did see lots of other nice things though[:D]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Had a quick snoop around Manchester on Saturday but I couldn't see them in that particular colour - the originals store has dark blue with light blue detail, or red with light blue detail (did like those though!) - they were £45. But anyway, I'll keep my eye out for you mate [y]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts