Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am really trying to find my old Bora, the reg was HY52 OME "I think!"

It is Black, with a full Oettinger bodykit, VW Long Beach Alloy wheels and is running a Stage 2 Hybrid turbo.

It was sold to a guy in croydon, he informed me he sold it a while ago to a guy from Dorset/Devon/Cornwall area.

I have checked loads of forums, and google but just can't seem to catch a break in finding the owner and car.

Does anyone know of it or it's whereabouts?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
462 Posts
My black Bora that I bought recently had a private plate before I bought it. Its an 01 sport 115tdi but looks pretty standard on the outside bar a few bits but the chances of it being the same car...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One question............

Why???
Need a diesel smoker, have a golf TDI 150 at the moment, but just not the same, so if I could find it and if it was for sale, I would snap it up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My black Bora that I bought recently had a private plate before I bought it. Its an 01 sport 115tdi but looks pretty standard on the outside bar a few bits but the chances of it being the same car...
Cheers, but it was a TDI 150 sport as standard, with a full black oettinger bodykit, consisting of lower front airdam spolier, side skirts, rear spoiler and lower rear apron.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts