Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its an email i have been sent .Dont know how to put a link up.Itried to "copy link" and past it.

Can i send it to someone or can someone tell me how to do it.[:$]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
You're trying to link to an email attachment. You need to save it off your email, and upload it to the web somewhere then post a link

HTH

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply Cat.

I tried to put it on photobucket bit its unable as its a PDF file ?

I ts a group of pise with a bit of text between. This isnt even going to be funny at this rate[:$]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I am guessing this couple are not playing with a full deck one way or another so can´t laugh.

However it looks as if they did not believe in wait until the marraige was past before shacking up together.....

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I have sent it to bike-boy in an email.Hopfully he will be able to put the pics up.
Sorry about that mate i only recived the e-mail this morning and it looks as if it has been taken care of . i had recived this in an e-mail a couple of months ago and i was ermmmm " amused " by the choice of footwear that the Groom had chosen [:O] and there must have been a shot gun involved for him to entertain a night with that lovley young lady :p.

Jay

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont think its a case of laughing at the disabled's (David Brent).I think its nothing more than a normal Trailer park wedding in the good ole u, s, of a.

Huk , huk , huk,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts