Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, been browsing around on this forum for like 2 months now and wondered why I never actually signed up, lol.

Driving a 1.4 golf here as my first car, and not done alot to it yet...give me time :) I'm located in Woodford, Essex btw.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum m8 , is that as in woodford green you come from , im sure ive seen your motor about 

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi and welcome to the forum m8 , is that as in
woodford green you come from , im sure ive seen your motor
about
It probably was me, I'm usually driving around woodford, south woodford
and wanstead, my reg ends with RGC, in case you wanna know for sure :) I'm situated near the castle (harvester).

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum m8 , is that as in woodford green you come from , im sure ive seen your motor about
It probably was me, I'm usually driving around woodford, south woodford and wanstead, my reg ends with RGC, in case you wanna know for sure :) I'm situated near the castle (harvester).
yer it was you i see for sure , im just a stone throw away from you , ie very near ray lodge park , il give ya a flash next time i see you

have ya got ya name put down for any of the meets ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi and
welcome to the forum m8 , is that as in woodford green you come from ,
im sure ive seen your motor about
It probably was me,
I'm usually driving around woodford, south woodford and wanstead, my
reg ends with RGC, in case you wanna know for sure :) I'm situated near
the castle (harvester).
yer it was you i see for sure , im just a stone throw away from you
, ie very near ray lodge park , il give ya a flash next time i see you

have ya got ya name put down for any of the meets ?
Lol funny, I used to hang around in ray lodge park all the time when I was a kid.

I'll keep my eye out on each black golf I see :)

As for meets, I may be coming to the London midnight cruise, not sure
if I'm doing something that night or not, someones birthdays around
that date, so we're gonna have to wait and see...

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
i use to hang around down there to lol, will do the same for your motor , well if you are going to london cruise let me know as im driving up with a few other to the meeting point so u could join us if ya like , wonder if i went to the same school as u lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went ray lodge then woodbridge after, living so close to both is the reason I went to them. Rubbish schools tho, hah.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
lol yer i agree , same here very close to the schools , and agree they where shi* schools lol

what year did you leave woodbridge , just wondered if you was in same year as me or anyone i know that went there

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol yer i agree , same here very close to the schools , and agree they where shi* schools lol

what year did you leave woodbridge , just wondered if you was in same year as me or anyone i know that went there
I left in 2003 I think (after doin 1 year 6th form), I'm only 19, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts