Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it would be polite to say hello to everyone, I already own a Golf gti, s reg in jazz blue and a new TDi in red. I am on the look out for a Mk4 4motion so i thought this would be the best place to come to for info on the 4motion etc all help would be fantastic :)

Cheers, Oliverbeer

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome to the site fellow olie :)

you'll find all the info you need here, I'm a bora 4motion owner so let me know if there's anything I can help you with [Y]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[H] nice one Olie. Looking at spending £3-£5000 and just wondered where the best place to get one would be? Also if there are any faults etc to look for.

Also dont mind having it tuned slightly [:D]

Cheers, OB

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi Oliver and Olie . I'm also a Bora 4 motion owner and have been for 5 years . That should tell you how much you will fall in love with one. From my experience the fans issue is the one expensive ( to replace or cheap to repair) issue that you will come across on the forum. I got mine done by the garage before I bought mine. If you don't know what your looking for and exactly how they work you can easily miss the problem. I got all the details off this forum before I went searching and tested everyone just to make sure. If you put a search in somewhere you will find all the details to look for and then go prepared.

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts