Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

im blair , i live in dundee , recently bought a mk4 gt tdi 130 pd , its indigo blue and 5 door , standard car with a pretty decent service history

the car itself is looking very sorry for itself , its needing a pair of wings , a driver side front and rear door but at half the going rate for these cars i had to jump at it. the car drives spot on though so its definately worth getting the bodywork sorted

plans after that are keep it clean and tidy little lower and different wheels , remap , decat and fmic for easy power gains and then just to enjoy it

previous vags i have had have been an earleir mk4 gt tdi, a3 sport, a4 avant tdi and a fair few others that have been projects either sold on or broken for spares

im 25 have two kids and two jobs ad currently in the process of opening a small garage with the eventual hope to work mostly on mk4 diesels but ill tinker with anything im not overly fussy

no pics at present as the wife has stolen the car for work , i also own a merc vito minibus that i use as a scrapper for running about in

anyway thats me

Blair

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks , yeah havent owned many vags but do love the diesels , used to be a ford man but vw is definately the better breed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will sort out the pics , the car is currently under the care of the bodyshop, its got a smashed front door , requires new door hinges and a bit of fiddling a pair of front wings and a good heavy paint correction

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.