Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are we all?

This is my 1st post so im a bit of a virgin.

Just put a deposit down on a golf that i've dreamt of having for years.

Its an Gti mk4 1.8t (150bhp) in black. immaculate condiition, it looks newer inside than my mums new BMW 130 lol

Can't wait

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Hi Dan

Welcome to the Forum .

Be sure to post up some pictures of your car when you get hold of it....also include the 130 too [y]

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
hi Dan .....i also dream of having that car too but for now i will have to make doo with what i have... WELCOME to uk-mkivs..........                                            lex

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres my past cars

1st car once i had passed and got wrote off [cry]

Posted Image

Then came my 206

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my clio which was my last car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres my past cars

1st car once i had passed and got wrote off [cry]

Posted Image

Then came my 206

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my clio which was my last car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
finally got it this morning, been out in it all day, its clean but i'm going to detail it tommorow, spend the day doing it.

its amazing, better than the test drive i had in it. turbo really kicks in at high revs in 2nd. puts a smile on my face more than my girls ass.

gonna take some pics tommorow and post them, fitted anniversary badges and door sills already, tommorow i'm setting up the i-pod shizzle :)

even typing this i wana take it out. i've allways wanted a mk4 golf gti turbo in black 3 door for years now that i've got it the excitement still hasnt hit me.

love it

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well when i got my golf i was 16 and had to wait till i was 17 to drive so i got boared of it and wasnt as excited to drive :( lookin forward to see it mate sounds quality.............. lex

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here it is, bodyworks looking immaculate after a quick merguilars detailer, i've left the rims to clean tommorow as there just gonna get dirty when i drive it tonight lol. tidied up some bodywork. looks real smart

some of the ma's ride aswell

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 - 18 of 18 Posts