Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got meself on 03 plate 4 motion and looking for ideas/tips on how to keep in top condition and possibly improve on VW's work!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Evenin mate! and welcome aboard uk-mkivs.... [:D]

Whereabouts in Manchester are ya mate? i'm a manc lad at heart, born and bred in Wythenshawe until i moved up in the world and bought a house in Cheshire....lol [;)][:D]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
My advice is to leave.

NOW!!!

As quickly as possible.

Don't look back.

Just go.

Cos if you don't its gonna cost you a fortune.

Welcome to the forum by the way

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
another new member, this place is going from strength to strength. Welcome to the forum and as horace says all your questions will be answered

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry just getting to know the sites format. assumed manchester was used as nearest city from the drop downs then realised you could free format doh!

Living in Moulton.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Quote: posted by zekegti on 12/01/2005 21:14:06

My advice is to leave.

NOW!!!

As quickly as possible.

Don't look back.

Just go.

Cos if you don't its gonna cost you a fortune.

Welcome to the forum by the way

Ditto!

Welcome BTW!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only just got the car so its totally standard apart from the personalised v6 plate i took off my vectra (thank god i got rid of that and saw the light).

Its a metallic black 5 door family man[:(] Will probably get some new wheels when tyres need replacing, but its only done 13k so may be a while off. Then get it chipped.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome to the forum [:D] We're getting loads of new members at the moment, the Newest Member thing at the top changes daily!

You do realise that its gonna cost you a fortune on here and take up a massive slice of your time [;)]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts