Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick hello to everyone at the club, always liked vw's and i've just got myself a bora 2.8 4motion.

spec:

03 plate, 2.8 4x4, black, full black leather heated recaros, xenon lights, 17" long beach alloys and all other v6 refinements

look forward to seeing some of you soon at shows or meets

bye

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

the only thing i want to do to it at the moment is lower it,(coil overs) any idea which kit is best value for money and where to get it

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'm sure you'll have a very nice set of CH's to go on soon.

Kev, what are u next getting next?
Yeh...... he has the first offer of my wheels if and I mean if I get ride of them....

He's trying to talk himself out of spending any money modding the Bora, as he already has a mint, mega modded engined, Ren 5 GTT ( sorry for the bad language..LOL)....

but he's already looking at Coilovers and I think Bora_Tom is the man to talk to.

I think he's even looking into remaps and exhausts.....

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
hi and welcome m8 , hope to see you at the show's aswell , im sure kev will bring you along

sounds like a nice little motor you have there [:D]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi and welcome m8 , hope to see you at the show's aswell , im sure kev will bring you along

kev said you took him out in your car, he said you got a very nice motor, no doubt i'll see it soon

thanks for the welcome mate

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

kev said you took him out in your car, he said you got a very nice motor, no doubt i'll see it soon

thanks for the welcome mate
cheers m8 thanks , so will you be at addition 38

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Threaten him!

Say you'll shave off his hair if he doesn't
hey dan there wont be any hair left once we have shaved it off lol [;)]

just kidding kev or are we lol
maybe i'll just swop the wheels over and stick a bbs sticker on them one night when he's asleep, he may not notice[:D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts