Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realised i never said hi, so here we go..................... Hi

I recently bought a Mk4 GT TDi 3 door in black having come from a Ford Focus ST170 and a Gen 5 Celica GT

The Celica really was my baby and i only let it go due to increasing rot and engine issues, but in her day she was a show winner

After that i wanted another equally quick motor but something a bit newer, so went for an ST170, but i couldn't cope with the shoot build quality after owning Jap metal, hence why i ended up going German

Here are some pics of the old ST

Then luckily i saw the light and bought this little beaty

DSC_6216 by RichPICings, on Flickr

DSC_6192 by RichPICings, on Flickr

Hope you like

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Dan, that old Celica was a big part of my life, spent the best part of 4 years getting her looking like that only to be thwarted by the bloody rust

And Mark, don't get me wrong the ST is a cracking car for the money, but i just felt like the bumpers would fall off if I washed it too hard and the interior is spare to say the least, but on a back road blast it was cracking, although round town the stock suspension is very very crashy

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome mate your car looks awesome! good to see another northern lad :) where abouts you from? am from rotherham way on :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I go pretty much every month as my brother and his mates all go, so i might see you around if you ever make one, its a good meet, i think it is generally the third Monday of the month at Meadowhell retail park

·
Registered
10,817 Posts
welcome love the look but that tow eye makes it look like a boy racer car..... the rest looks spot on mate! you could just push the tow eye back in ready to be pulled out when needed

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know not everyone likes tow eyes/hooks exposed, but i kinda like it, so it will be staying for now, and it ties in all the bits of orange around the car

And hey, if everyone liked the same things we'd all be driving bog standard cars

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tt comps look really nice, i love the polished look, and i agree not everyone likes tow eyes but i think it suits yours mate :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.