Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People! Been a member for a couple of weeks but haven't introduced myself, I'm Ben, the new owner of S1R SS / N11K DJ car. I've had a mk4 before (Well it was my mums [:I]) polo 1.4 16v, and just moved on from an audi a3. This is the best I've had tho!

The golf i got now is everything I wanted from one, loving it! [8D]

VW's Rock!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I have fitted my OE 17" S3 alloys and I was considering the anni kit however I'm going to concentrate on the interior cos thats what I see!

I'm currently bidding on a 3 spoke leather steering wheel cos the 4 spoke plastic ones are rough! I also took delivery this morning of a new gearknob and anni pedals from vagparts. I'm also going to be after a full ally center console, door trims etc. Got to pay for my holiday first tho! would also like to get my hands on a set of sports seats in black and red, I know they aint leather but i think theyre great!

Quite jealous of my mum at the mo, she's got a 'pacific' limited editon import and so has got anni dials clock rings n preforated leather wheel and sports seats etc but doesnt appreciate it as much as i would! maybe one nite when she's out switch a few parts!! [:D]

Loving the forum, lots of info, ideas, styles and... vee dubs!

I'll hopefully try and sort some pics out when my car isn't very dirty, stooopid snow means i havent been able to clean it! Dam it to hell!

·
Registered
398 Posts
welcome mate,from a fellow likwise newbie,I too have been scouring this pages for a fair few weeks now (finally registered on fri), these guys have helped me find my own Reflex gem as well.....looking forward to having a blast, sense this is somehow gonna be a costly move to the Dub scene....may it long continue......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts