Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Alexandra and Im from Swansea.

Not only am I new to the forum but I've just made the change from owning a ford all my life to now owning a Golf! I drive a V6 2.8 4 Motion which I just bought sunday and absolutly love to bits!

Anyways thought Id introduce myself [Y]

Alexandra

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hi Alexandra,

My m8 bought himself his 4 motion last year, did yours come with a petrol station as well like his?........lol [:p]

Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cost of the fuel doesn't bother me (when you've driven a ford F250 and a Bentley continental you kind of get used to it lol) so its all good :D

She's standard at the minute, need to save up for some nice wheels and I need to put my install in aswell so will get some pics up when I can for ya :D

Thanks for the welcome aswell :D

P.s under my name where I picked my car there was a choice of 3 4 motions...daft question what does the aqp etc mean? I have a lot to learn!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ill have to change that then because I dont know my engine code!! I guessed to 204 was the power :p Im not that bad ;)

And fair play, im loving my golf experience! Just to make a point too, it used less fuel from bristol to swansea than the renault megane 1.6 that was with me!!!

The mod planning has already begun, just need the cash now!! I think an exhaust and induction kit are first on the cards :D

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
good to see another swansea'un lol

welcome

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome

Nice to see people moving away from the blue oval for some german engineering.

Hmmmmmmm V6 4mo going to drink petrol a bit more than your last car i bet.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Ian!!

you should have known Id end up with a vw!! unfortunate circumstances in which I had to though!!

No it doesnt seem too bad on petrol to be honest! Ive got the explorer aswell now if I need to do long journeys so Im ok on that front :p

Insurance is cheaper than the ka too :D

thank you all for the welcome :D

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I grown up!

However, can't quite see the avatar pic properly, with growing up your eyesight get's worse, feel free to post the larger one!

Oh and nice car. You drove a continental?!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ye my dad had a Bentley Continental. Awsome car to drive!! He has a Ford F250 Harley Davidson now which is being taken back to the USA (He has now emigrated) and a Dodge Ram and a Corvette.

my pic..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts